Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cesc is no brainer to sign if given the opportunity. But as a top player he is world class half a season then the other half just decent /off form. He has this routine for a while now. But boy will he assist like crazy the half he is on top level.

This season is an anomaly, whole Chelsea sucks. So he hasn't had his usual top level first half of the season, so really can't get worse then in 2nd half of the season (wether it's fatigue or mental issues usually).

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Have to say Fabregas has been extremely poor for Chelsea this season.
I don't have stats with me but he's been a turnover machine for them making Chelsea very susceptible on the break.

His pace will suit Serie A but again another player living on old reputation.He's a high earner at Chelsea too so I'm not entirely sure.
Yeah, salary is where it's at for us. Besides I think he'll be looking at where Pep goes first, it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Still Cesc would be a massive signing and a WC AM for us. He's not that fast nor working too hard in defence but passing is top notch.

I got a feeling we won't be after any of high profile names next Summer though. Last one was big for us and next one should close in 3 or at most 4 arrivals. Berardi + Cuadrado already take it to about 40-45m and if Caceres goes Vrsaljko will make it about 55m easily.

BTW I think I'd pass on SES especially for AM role. Berardi is much stronger on the ball and is a way better passer with better vision as well. SES is too weak to play in the middle IMO.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No he wouldn't be.
icemaη;5167595 said:
Shawarma can continue sucking at Monaco.
Monaco was just being stingy. They want him but don't wanna spend. We loose the fake Egyptian and get a real one, and besides @Bianconero81 would love him here :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, salary is where it's at for us. Besides I think he'll be looking at where Pep goes first, it wouldn't surprise me tbh. Still Cesc would be a massive signing and a WC AM for us. He's not that fast nor working too hard in defence but passing is top notch.

I got a feeling we won't be after any of high profile names next Summer though. Last one was big for us and next one should close in 3 or at most 4 arrivals. Berardi + Cuadrado already take it to about 40-45m and if Caceres goes Vrsaljko will make it about 55m easily.

BTW I think I'd pass on SES especially for AM role. Berardi is much stronger on the ball and is a way better passer with better vision as well. SES is too weak to play in the middle IMO.
Or what we can do is keep Cuadrado get Sharaawy, Dybala can stay where he's at and would get a secondary role at a TV which I doubt he'd have any difficulties with, pereyra would be his direct sub.

Like that we have depth for wing play and 4312.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You doing your best Rakib impression? :p Sharmuta hasn't been good in years, Pato would probably break his fingers signing the contract
Rakib is an icon. If I were Sheik Mansour, rakib would be my gm and my coach!

Seriously though I've always been a fan of Pato, if he decides to take his career seriously I think he just might be back to his best.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would have taken a chance on El Shara but honestly this team is too good right now for it to make sense for him to be here.

Buy, loan to Sassuolo and lets see what happens. What he needs is playing time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That would be the least of my concerns if that was to happen.
Okay

- - - Updated - - -

Cesc is no brainer to sign if given the opportunity. But as a top player he is world class half a season then the other half just decent /off form. He has this routine for a while now. But boy will he assist like crazy the half he is on top level.

This season is an anomaly, whole Chelsea sucks. So he hasn't had his usual top level first half of the season, so really can't get worse then in 2nd half of the season (wether it's fatigue or mental issues usually).
Surely we cant possibly get him. So many teams who'd be interested

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fabregas to Juve would be amazing. Very unrealistic though. He's on £156,000 a week and has a contract until 2019. Not the Juve type of transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)