Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
City, United and PSG can be taken for granted. Bayern could be there too. Cesc is a WC player. The worst thing for those with some hope is that he's not a typical player Juve would sign. If anything I got a feeling we'd prefer Oscar (maybe because he'd be more realistic and affordable?)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I've noticed a trend on this forum over the yrs that people here tend to rate players based on reputation established some 4-5 yrs ago ignoring their performance dip as they're getting older.
For example people were fapping over Nani in 2013 when the last good yr he had was in like 2011.
Players like Fabregas are not flavour of the month types that big /rich teams aim to sign.They would just go sign the next hottest star on the market.
Fabregas is a class player but he's in a similar sort of situation as Tevez was in 2013 as in he appeared to be declining at the time.In that respect Not many big teams will be looking to sign him.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I think Chelsea would never Cesc to City, United or a other team in the EPL.. Real Madrid will be a dangerous side for this guy.. On the other hand, i don't think Cesc wants Real with his past at Barca.. Only three teams that can get him are Bayern, PSG and Juve..

And the first two have more money, but on the other hand they have no challenge in their own competition.. Juve at the moment a little bit..

Cesc is only available for Juve when they sell Pogba.. 85 million for Pogba would be ok.. Give Chelsea 45 million for Cesc and 40 million for Oscar and we have a great midfield. Add Banega on free and wow..

Marchisio, Sturaro, Asamoah, Banega, Cesc, Oscar + Pereyra (best midfield in the world) haha

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah very far from it, but he would be examplary signing to be proud of, our flanks would be set for quite a while with top class 25 year old LB and quality 26 year old RB.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Darmian is the perfect replacement for Licht, but Darmian is no where near Verratti in terms of quality.
My point was more towards us being on top of the best Italian youth around like that Mandragora kid. That is if he's as good as reports make him.

Tbh I watched very little of Darmian so I don't know him enough to have an opinion but if we go by the praise he gets around these parts...

And yes, there's not a single young Italian player anywhere close to Verratti's talent. There hasn't been for a long time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, the loan bit atleast, but he will cost 15-22m range or so. He has been suffering from injuries and form lately, I mean benched by Ashley Young and previously Valencia, even if VG is dumb, Darmians form fell off a little. But he is even more unlikely to sell due to the fact he can play both flanks effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)