Assassin's Creed: Revelations (1 Viewer)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Would be a brilliant game if they got rid of the jumpy sequencing and that awful tower defense type game.
I love the Turkish master assassin dude though. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I think I might get this. Might pickup Brotherhood on ebay for $20 new from UK too. I already have the first two. Pretty fun games. The replay value isn't that great, though.
I enjoyed the first game but it was very flawed,I really enjoyed the second and so far absolutely love the third,the multiplayer is fantastic.
Looking forward to getting my hands on Revelations but for now I am finishing off Brotherhood

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    Would be a brilliant game if they got rid of the jumpy sequencing and that awful tower defense type game.
    I love the Turkish master assassin dude though. :D
    I love his character too.

@Salvo: So far, so good. I'm enjoying the multi player more than the single player for the first time in any game. Just brilliant.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    In Brotherhood, when they said there would be multiplayer I was really skeptical, didn't thing it would be any good.Then I played it and it really impressed me, so much potential. I can't wait to see how it is in Revelations.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #109
    I haven't played MP in Brotherhood, so I can't compare em. But from what I've seen, it's pretty much building on what was established on Brotherhood. I'm thoroughly loving it, though I'm getting killed left, right and center. :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I haven't played MP in Brotherhood, so I can't compare em. But from what I've seen, it's pretty much building on what was established on Brotherhood. I'm thoroughly loving it, though I'm getting killed left, right and center. :lol:
    the trick is to act like a drone,oh and get the disguise perk...if you do get chased it is a great way to shake em off

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Nah, I'm here everyday but mostly just browsing. Kind of busy with work. :p
    Still selling pipes for dad? :D Do you at least get to watch tv shows? Was reading old posts in the General TV thread yesterday to pick up on any new series.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Still selling pipes for dad? :D Do you at least get to watch tv shows? Was reading old posts in the General TV thread yesterday to pick up on any new series.
    Yeah, I am. Barely bro, I ain't got time for much else. :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)