Assassin's Creed: Revelations (1 Viewer)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Sheik, how dependable is this game on online features? I didn't really understand what online would add to Brotherhood but I heard they made it more important in this one, care to explain?

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #66
    Sheik, how dependable is this game on online features? I didn't really understand what online would add to Brotherhood but I heard they made it more important in this one, care to explain?
    Not very dependable at all. ACB had a city renovation system that had loose ties with online features. But it only helps you make more money, and adds nothing to the overall story. I believe they'll expand on that in ACR. Other than that and multiplayer, I don't see any dependency on online stuff.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Fantastic :tup: I really liked in Brotherhood the brothel quests with sending assassins in missions in Europe, I think if they made an online mode of that where you form gangs and everything it would be a great idea

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #74
    Man, this game is gonna be epic! I can feel it! Ezio visiting Masyaf, Desmond stuck in limbo, finding out what happens to Lucy, playing as Altair again, progression of the back story, trilogy coming to an end! OMFG! Just freeze my cryogenically until this releases, please!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    The only game I'm looking forward to this year other then Skyrim. Should be getting my hands on a copy a good 3 or 4 days before the release date too :D

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #78
    This is in reference to your order for the PS3 ‘Assassins Creed: Revelations’ game. We are giving you the special edition of the game at no extra cost. Along with that you also get the 4 special features mentioned below:
    -Assassins Creed Revelations PS3 Blu-Ray disc which includes original Assassins Creed 2007
    - A copy of the Assassins Creed: Revelations Game
    - Game Soundtrack
    - Two Multiplayer Characters (the Crusader and the Ottoman Doctor)

Kind Regards,

Sanu Flipkart
    Customer Support
    :weee: Sweet!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Nice :tup:

This and Mass Effect 3 are the games I've most been looking forward to, love the story-lines for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)