Assassin's Creed: Revelations (15 Viewers)

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #87
    I know. But I don't have the bandwidth to download the game. Plus I already pre ordered it for the PS3. Should be here by this week.

Btw, the next game in the series, confirmed for 2012, seems like it will end the series definitely.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Think I'm gonna have to put Skyrim on the back burner and pick this one up today, dying to see how the story line plays out considering the dramatic ending to Brotherhood.

Sheik, dunno if this is the same everywhere, but the PS3 copies we got into our shop at the weekend had A.C 1 included free, so there could be a nice treat for you when your's is delivered :tup:

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    I posted about it a month ago. All day-1 copies of this for PS3 will have the original on the disc. It's a nice addition. I just hope the website I ordered it from ships mine asap.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    still trying to finish off brotherhood....pushed Battlefield back in the cue coz i am hooked on this again and since its my birthday in 12 days i am hoping to get Revelations

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Have it sitting by my tv still in the wrapping for the past 2 days, Skyrim has a hold on me at the moment. IGN gave it 8.5 outta 10 I see, swaid it was the best out of the lot :tup:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I think I might get this. Might pickup Brotherhood on ebay for $20 new from UK too. I already have the first two. Pretty fun games. The replay value isn't that great, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)