Assassin's Creed: Revelations (1 Viewer)

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Whole new game. Plus, it's gonna be the last game with Ezio as the protagonist. Ubisoft also said they'll a new Assassin's Creed game every year. :weee:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Fucking awesome. The first one was meh, but the last two were awesome. I'm curious to see how they'll throw in both Ezio and Altair in the same game. Not like there's much difference playing wise, but I'm curious how the story will go on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Fucking awesome. The first one was meh, but the last two were awesome. I'm curious to see how they'll throw in both Ezio and Altair in the same game. Not like there's much difference playing wise, but I'm curious how the story will go on.
    Why didn't you like the first one?

I think AC needed to move away from Ezio now but I suppose this looks like a compromise title. Considering they jumped 300 years from 1 to 2 I wonder where the next chapter in the line will be, maybe during the great European wars?

Nedvěd

The first one was the best for me. I didn't like how the story went on in the 2nd and in Brotherhood.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Why didn't you like the first one?

I think AC needed to move away from Ezio now but I suppose this looks like a compromise title. Considering they jumped 300 years from 1 to 2 I wonder where the next chapter in the line will be, maybe during the great European wars?
    It was annoyingly repetitive. I got sick of it after the first 3,4 missions, never finished it. The later two games had a lot more variety and substance to it.

Nedvěd

I can read and write a bit but talking and understanding is still difficult to me. I have never practiced it.
    Well things like that actually help you improve your English. This might sound odd, but get some Children movies/shows and watch them without subtitles and try to understand everything they say, then move on into real movies. In few months you'll be able to watch anything and understand it without subtitles.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I was hoping to see more of Altair in the game, Ezio is cool but Altair is awesome. I can't wait what the storyline will be, AC1,2 and brotherhood made me stay at home for some hours and i enjoyed it to the fullest. Brotherhood dissapointed me a bit with the death of the pope but it can only be better.
    I also heared that they will make another short movie soon :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It was annoyingly repetitive. I got sick of it after the first 3,4 missions, never finished it. The later two games had a lot more variety and substance to it.
    I guess that's true, it was more a 'look at our wonderful graphics and luxurious landscapes' but it did build the story well and I loved it at the time, a bit of history in a videogame, if not hugely true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)