Assassin's Creed: Revelations (6 Viewers)

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    I don't know how anyone can like Altair more than Ezio. If you look at the games, we have basically known Ezio since the minute he was born, when he had his fight with the Pazzi's where he got the scar on his lips, when his family was killed, when he first became a Master Assassin, etc. How can anyone relate more to a bland, emotionless person like Altair than Ezio?

Plus, he's Italian.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I don't know how anyone can like Altair more than Ezio. If you look at the games, we have basically known Ezio since the minute he was born, when he had his fight with the Pazzi's where he got the scar on his lips, when his family was killed, when he first became a Master Assassin, etc. How can anyone relate more to a bland, emotionless person like Altair than Ezio?

Plus, he's Italian.
    Killers shoul be emotionless, I like Ezio too but i prefer Altair, if AC1 had the same game play and sort of the same missions as AC2 and AC 2.1. The game was perfect.
    Do you like him because you saw his history or just because he's a playa :D

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #50
    Killers shoul be emotionless, I like Ezio too but i prefer Altair, if AC1 had the same game play and sort of the same missions as AC2 and AC 2.1. The game was perfect.
    Do you like him because you saw his history or just because he's a playa :D
    Salvo put the words right in my mouth: Ezio has personality. We get to know very little of Altair's personality through AC1.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    He is awesome, Assasins creed is awesome. Altair is cool but Ezio has more personality.
    Well yeah after 2 games with Ezio then ofcourse he has personality. We hardly know anything about Altair and We know all about mr Alditore
    Maybe it's because i like the time Altair lived in more then i like Ezio's time period.

I wonder what happend with Lucy, i'm sure she's not dead.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Well yeah after 2 games with Ezio then ofcourse he has personality. We hardly know anything about Altair and We know all about mr Alditore
    Maybe it's because i like the time Altair lived in more then i like Ezio's time period.

I wonder what happend with Lucy, i'm sure she's not dead.
    I think she is dead.

But then again, nothing is true, and everything is permitted.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Its going to be the best game of the series and hopefully the last in the midieval stage, hopefully the next one will move forwards or backwards, though i wouldnt mind MDEV Japan either...

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    i literally hard a hard-on watching that the other day...but man Ezio is getting old. still i better get round to playing through brotherhood
    I'm not too worried about his age. Just excited to know what they'll reveal about Desmond, the Templars and the artifacts. Definitely gonna be a great game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)