Arturo Vidal (37 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The good thing about Allegri is he doesnt whine like Conte. He is the perfect coach, he will surely look into the bring side and work his ideas around the current situation.
If it was Conte, i would imagine he whine and leave, because he is stucked to a certain idea. And I highly doubt Allegri is pushing him off.

The worry I have is the pressure on Dybala. With so many players leaving, and he being the most expensive, spotlights will be on him as the guy who gonna carry this new Juve team.
And I hope he can handles it positively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You don't lose much in regards to Vidal going with Khedira/Asa. This is coming from someone who loves Vidal, I think he wont quite be the player he was 2 years ago but we should keep him. The management see it as he is getting close to 30, knee issues, the last time to make some money on him. However it is the number 10 that comes that will swing this for me. Has to be Gotze or Oscar, I wish it could be Isco but I doubt it. Oscar I like but I don't know if I am sold on him.

-----------Buffon-----------
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Sandro
Pogba-Marchisio-Asa/Khedira
--------Oscar------------
---Dybala-Morata-------

or
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Evra/Asa
Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira
--------Vidal-----------
---Dybala-Morata------

I put in Oscar because I see him being more likely than Gotze.
:tup:

That sounds like a solid plan. It'll all depend on the calibre of the #10 though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
See what exactly Baggio?

Everyone thought we were doomed to oblivion when Conte walked out and even worse when we signed Allegri. Remember? We were supposed to miss the CL and back to mid table mediocrity. At least that's what the experds here were not only predicting but guaranteeing would happen. I can pretty much guarantee you were one of the knee-jerking overreacting members here this time last year. So its no surprise the world comes full circle yet again 365 days later another big exit only THIS TIME is going to happen, right? THIS TIME our club takes 3 steps backwards after 1 big step forward.

Stop overreacting you narrow minded knee-jerking second class Juve fans. No player is bigger than the club let alone the other 10 players on the pitch. No one here knows shit, just like no one knew shit about Tevez leaving and the reasons behind it.

Watching this unfold is like watching a fourth grade class hear the principal on the loud speaker cancel recess because its raining. You would think life as we knew it was ending.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy this soap opera unfold with all of you fuckers playing a key role in the drama. Yep. Watching our club continue outpacing in pretty much every aspect the rest of Serie A and looking back this time next year or 2 years from now and bumping up some of these retarded posts will be a blast. You know why I'm going to enjoy it? Because football is made in cycles. We go up, we go down only to go up again.

4 titles and I lost count of how many records we broke and none of you have learned a fucking thing.

Spoiled brats IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and can the mods send an EVAC to Badass because he is probably on suicide watch.
Couldn't have said it better myself. At the end of the day, Vidal is only a football player and there are many more like him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If we get Oscar as his replacement then just :lol2:
My cousin is a huge Chelsea fan, said when on form the kid is a star. His second half of the season was really poor but he blames it on Oscar being young and playing for like 3 years straight in various international cups and obviously with Chelsea. Hasn't had an offseason break for 3 years basically. He doesn't think they'd let him go but if they were for 35.

I hope Cuadrado doesn't come as the alternative. We need better than that and a 4-3-3 doesn't suit us.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27,215
    We'd replace him with Asa.

I don't want Ozil but imagine if we got him, it would be worth it just to troll Arsenal fans. :lol:

Is it certain he will be replace by Asa? Because If Asa is fit I can see Allegri rotating him with Evra and also depending on form.

- - - Updated - - -

As an AM or his normal role?
    Both.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27,219
    no one :cry:

id rather sell pogba to finance purchase of treq
    I actually thought Pogba was closer to sell than Vidal, Pogba sooner or later looks like he's leaving, Raiola wont sleep until this happens but Vidal going is a blow and unexpected TBH.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Is it certain he will be replace by Asa? Because If Asa is fit I can see Allegri rotating him with Evra and also depending on form.

- - - Updated - - -

Both.
    looks like we might wrap up Sandro which would mean Asa back to CM so like sal said that's his replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)