Arturo Vidal (16 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah I feel ya on that but it's probably better business to do it this way. What could Juve do, if they sold him, to make you a happy boy again. Ill be crying with you, our warrior.
see im pessimistic when it comes to pogbas value appreciating, we really should grab the money and run this summer. I like isco and reus, but not at the expense of vidal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I actually thought Pogba was closer to sell than Vidal, Pogba sooner or later looks like he's leaving, Raiola wont sleep until this happens but Vidal going is a blow and unexpected TBH.
We can rest assured that when Pogba goes it will be for a lot of cash, I just hope we break bank on Verratti when that happens. A juventino, would be with us for a long time. Hell of a talent as well.

- - - Updated - - -

see im pessimistic when it comes to pogbas value appreciating, we really should grab the money and run this summer. I like isco and reus, but not at the expense of vidal.
I think it will happen after the Euro's. His value should peak at that point. Hopefully.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27,223
    looks like we might wrap up Sandro which would mean Asa back to CM so like sal said that's his replacement.
    Asa is good, one of my fav players in the squad but I'm not sure how much he will fill as CM considering that he hasn't played in that position since more than 4 years.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I actually thought Pogba was closer to sell than Vidal, Pogba sooner or later looks like he's leaving, Raiola wont sleep until this happens but Vidal going is a blow and unexpected TBH.
    Yup. After those sagas over the past couple of years and Vidal seemingly happy here I didn't quite expect this either. I'm not happy about this if it happens, but signing a good LB, which we will need anyway because of Evra's advanced age, and then a proper #10 and Asamoah back to CM seems a solid solution.

Like I said though... It'll all depend on the quality of the AM.

Salvo's got it all figured out. :touched:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Yup. After those sagas over the past couple of years and Vidal seemingly happy here I didn't quite expect this either. I'm not happy about this if it happens, but signing a good LB, which we will need anyway because of Evra's advanced age, and then a proper #10 and Asamoah back to CM seems a solid solution.

Like I said though... It'll all depend on the quality of the AM.

Salvo's got it all figured out. :touched:
    ;)

Lets see if the board do the same. :D

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
    I'm very sad to see my favourite player go IF it is happening (still holding some hope!). This guy has epitomised Juventus at times, and I'll agree with what someone on here once said which was that they would sell 10 Pogba's before one Arturo Vidal. No question Pogba is more talented but he's a luxury player compared to a warrior like Vidal.

For me however with the deal the most important thing would be getting Gotze in exchange because even with cash I still think that we are going to find it hard to attract a quality number 10, and I will be pissed off if we spunk all the money on Cuadrado.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yes, it is the only natural, organic solution at this point. Alex Sandro at Lb and Asa moved back to CM. under the circumstances, it would be the right thing to do. Unless of course we go in for Allan. Doubt it though.

- - - Updated - - -

;)

Lets see if the board do the same. :D
    The board definitely has a move up their sleeve to have allowed for this to happen. We didn't do this deal for the money. So we need to understand what has gone down, between the player and club. Will be a bit more of s consolation if Vidal initiated this to be honest.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Yes, it is the only natural, organic solution at this point. Alex Sandro at Lb and Asa moved back to CM. under the circumstances, it would be the right thing to do. Unless of course we go in for Allan. Doubt it though.

- - - Updated - - -

The board definitely has a move up their sleeve to have allowed for this to happen. We didn't do this deal for the money. So we need to understand what has gone down, between the player and club. Will be a bit more of s consolation if Vidal initiated this to be honest.
    I hope so.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    El Mundo Deportivo says Guardiola personally requested Vidal's signing from his board after the departure of Bastian Schweinsteiger to Manchester United.

Heavily influencing the deal is Bayern chief Michael Reske, who knew Vidal when he was working at Bayer Leverkusen and is close to the Chilean.

It's suggested Vidal will earn a cool 30 per cent pay-hike at Bayern from his current Juve wages.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
    May 13, 2012
    If Vidal leaves, the best option is to swap him with Gotze, not a discount to have a option on Gotze.. Vidal is worth 45 million, Gotze also..

Than sell Llorente and maybe Isla.. With that money get Alex Sandro..

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex
    Pereyra-Marchisio-Pogba
    Gotze
    Dybala-Morata​

3zeguet

Sep 26, 2014
    If Vidal leaves, the best option is to swap him with Gotze, not a discount to have a option on Gotze.. Vidal is worth 45 million, Gotze also..

Than sell Llorente and maybe Isla.. With that money get Alex Sandro..

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex
    Pereyra-Marchisio-Pogba
    Gotze
    Dybala-Morata​
    gotze earn 10mln€ , out of juventus budget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)