Arturo Vidal (21 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Please be bullshit. Vidal has what none of the other players have and this move is definitely weakening our side. The 30 mill price let's not forget that 5 is performance related is a total rip off. This news is disheartening I know it ain't official but seriously if true then we're in trouble and just gotta hope Sturaro steps up the to the mantle.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
@baggio you've said for the past 3 seasons that we arent going to win the Scudetto. FFS, even without Pirlo/Vidal/Tevez we are (by far) the strongest team in Italy. It's really strange how much you underrate us, and how badly you overrated trash like Milan, Inter and Roma.
But he writes long posts with good points. No one cares that the points seems to be wrong almost every time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He looks so much like the anti guardiola
It will be interesting to see him play tiki taka. If we sell him, I hope he flops big time, breaks into fights with Guardiola week in week out, then at one occasion punches that ugly cunt look and sends him deformed forever.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Although, I've got to admit that Vidal is the last player I'd imagine in Guardiolas set up. He's more likely to flop in that set up than find anywhere close to his best form again, like the level of his Juve years.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
It will be interesting to see him play tiki taka. If we sell him, I hope he flops big time, breaks into fights with Guardiola week in week out, then at one occasion punches that ugly cunt look and sends him deformed forever.
dont kno if u were being serious but i honestly thought of this as well. will b interesting to see

Jul 20, 2012
I had a nights rest to think about this and while im still not okay with it, there might be some positives that could come out of this. First off id just like to say that no player is above the club, and im just upset that we are losing such an influential player.

The few positives I can think of are:

-the players we are being linked to are all very young, so the rejuvenating of the squad is still in plans
-we are being linked with a younger lb so it would free asa back to his natural position
-we already have a more than capable stacked midfield

While we will surely miss the influence of arturo I wouldnt say that him leaving will completely be the end. Hopefully the management has clear targets and they make the best moves. Only time will tell.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It will be interesting to see him play tiki taka. If we sell him, I hope he flops big time, breaks into fights with Guardiola week in week out, then at one occasion punches that ugly $#@! look and sends him deformed forever.
hopefully he is also drunk while doing it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I had a nights rest to think about this and while im still not okay with it, there might be some positives that could come out of this. First off id just like to say that no player is above the club, and im just upset that we are losing such an influential player.

The few positives I can think of are:

-the players we are being linked to are all very young, so the rejuvenating of the squad is still in plans
-we are being linked with a younger lb so it would free asa back to his natural position
-we already have a more than capable stacked midfield

While we will surely miss the influence of arturo I wouldnt say that him leaving will completely be the end. Hopefully the management has clear targets and they make the best moves. Only time will tell.
I know people jumped all over him when he said it, but we've sold bigger/better players than Vidal and lived to tell the tale. Its not ideal, its not what I personally want...but it aint the end of the world at all.

Jul 20, 2012
I know people jumped all over him when he said it, but we've sold bigger/better players than Vidal and lived to tell the tale. Its not ideal, its not what I personally want...but it aint the end of the world at all.
Of course and maybe I came off like that by us selling him we'd die but I never feel anyone is above the club. Its just it hurts man :cry: hold me

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
if we can get a proper lb and an amc for the money. In which I trust the management we still miss vidal but also be strong enough to compete.
Pogba-marchisio-asa.
I don't think i would love to face that midfield :seven:

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Do you remember this ?
Arturo Vidal is to be fined a mammoth sum of €100,000 for his involvement in nightclub violence.

The Chilean midfielder was involved in a nightclub brawl at Turin on Friday morning following which Juventus decided to discipline the player.

Reports have now emerged suggesting that the Chile International’s conspicuous absence in the heated Juventus v Roma match on Sunday didn’t arise out of tactical planning but due to his involvement in the nightclub incident.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Vidal is alleged to have gotten into a skirmish during a night out at Turin during which the midfielder came off worse and received a blow to the back.

Eurosport suggests that Il Guerriero is unhappy with the fine and is looking to snap ties with the Bianconeri.

“Vidal is the typical South American player,” club administrator Giuseppe Marotta said to TV channel Rai Sport. “The history of football is full of these types of stories.

“We just have to keep him (Vidal) at bay and control him.

“From a football standpoint, we cannot say anything. A fine of €100,000? Perhaps it’s not enough.”
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/10/vidal-handed-record-fine-by-juventus/

So i think after his car crash under influence of alcohol in chile we must to sell him to respect our rules .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)