Arturo Vidal (27 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Özil/Götze/Oscar/Isco

Otherwise the beppe thread will be put on fire the next few days.

A big name has to replaced by a big name.We can't keep going for prospects like Draxler anymore.Simple as.
Precisely. Latest is that we had asked for 45. They offered 30 with bonus'. We want 40 with bonus'.

Gazzetta reporting that Alex Sandro is close to being done.

- - - Updated - - -

Few questions that I don't really get:

1- Is Vidal worth only 35-40m? (Looking at the market prices and players)
2- Vidal just before Copa America said he is literally happy and his wife and boy love and are happy in Turin, what's with the decision now?
3- If Vidal is sold, do you really think Osar, Gotze or the names mentioned could fill his shoes? I personally doubt.
4- If this is not Vidal's decision then this has to be the worst decision taken since Del Piero's story.
The way I see it is that we think Asa can fill Vidal's role, management must also think he cant get to his pre-injury levels. Asa is a great fucking player so maybe not the same as Vidal but a guarentee. We get a LB to replace Evra eventually. It all really comes down to who the number 10 is, Draxler no thanks, Oscar I could live with but wouldn't be over the moon. Gotze or Isco and I'd say we have done well.

I'd rather keep Vidal however.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
What the heck is going on??? What is wrong with Vidal? Bayern? Seriously?

And we become Goetze? He is a Noob, he's not good enough for Juve, same as Ogbonna

In the n00b's defence, he did decide a World Cup final and help bring Dortmund to a CL final.

In deciding a WC final, he joins the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Maradona, Pele and Fabio Grosso.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
tell you what i know bonucci is shitting his pants right now :D
:lol:

instrumental offensively, maybe not; but defensively he was the same vidal
Most definitely.

With Marchisio taking the Pirlo role I guess we don't desperately need a CM to do that much cleaning up, but it's going to be quite the change. I can't wait to see what Marotta will do with all that cash. Let's hope he has a clear idea lined up.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Precisely. Latest is that we had asked for 45. They offered 30 with bonus'. We want 40 with bonus'.

Gazzetta reporting that Alex Sandro is close to being done.

- - - Updated - - -

The way I see it is that we think Asa can fill Vidal's role, management must also think he cant get to his pre-injury levels. Asa is a great fucking player so maybe not the same as Vidal but a guarentee. We get a LB to replace Evra eventually. It all really comes down to who the number 10 is, Draxler no thanks, Oscar I could live with but wouldn't be over the moon. Gotze or Isco and I'd say we have done well.

I'd rather keep Vidal however.
+1.

That's a very interesting thought though. If we manage to sell Llorente and use that money on Sandro (I know very little about him, but a lot of people seem to rate him highly, so I'm assuming we're doing a good deal here :D) we'd have the Vidal-money for a proper #10 and move Awesomoah back to CM.

IF we get a proper #10 with that money that sounds like a solid solution.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
the question nobody wants to ask, whats allegris take in all of this? pretty sure conte would lose his shit in this situation
Thought about this before too. I bet he wouldn't mind the sale if we were for sure bringing him a Trequartista.

Other than that, this must be eerily similar to his situation at Milan when he lost Ibra, Silva and the other Senatori :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
+1.

That's a very interesting thought though. If we manage to sell Llorente and use that money on Sandro (I know very little about him, but a lot of people seem to rate him highly, so I'm assuming we're doing a good deal here :D) we'd have the Vidal-money for a proper #10 and move Awesomoah back to CM.

IF we get a proper #10 with that money that sounds like a solid solution.
You don't lose much in regards to Vidal going with Khedira/Asa. This is coming from someone who loves Vidal, I think he wont quite be the player he was 2 years ago but we should keep him. The management see it as he is getting close to 30, knee issues, the last time to make some money on him. However it is the number 10 that comes that will swing this for me. Has to be Gotze or Oscar, I wish it could be Isco but I doubt it. Oscar I like but I don't know if I am sold on him.

-----------Buffon-----------
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Sandro
Pogba-Marchisio-Asa/Khedira
--------Oscar------------
---Dybala-Morata-------

or
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Evra/Asa
Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira
--------Vidal-----------
---Dybala-Morata------

I put in Oscar because I see him being more likely than Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought about this before too. I bet he wouldn't mind the sale if we were for sure bringing him a Trequartista.

Other than that, this must be eerily similar to his situation at Milan when he lost Ibra, Silva and the other Senatori :D
Difference is we have a plan/aren't falling apart.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You don't lose much in regards to Vidal going with Khedira/Asa. This is coming from someone who loves Vidal, I think he wont quite be the player he was 2 years ago but we should keep him. The management see it as he is getting close to 30, knee issues, the last time to make some money on him. However it is the number 10 that comes that will swing this for me. Has to be Gotze or Oscar, I wish it could be Isco but I doubt it. Oscar I like but I don't know if I am sold on him.

-----------Buffon-----------
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Sandro
Pogba-Marchisio-Asa/Khedira
--------Oscar------------
---Dybala-Morata-------

or
Licht-Chiello-Bonucci-Evra/Asa
Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira
--------Vidal-----------
---Dybala-Morata------

I put in Oscar because I see him being more likely than Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

Difference is we have a plan/aren't falling apart.
Oh mos def, I was only being a silly bugger :D

Milan's squad was absolute dogshit from 12/13 onwards. Ours is lightyears ahead of it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Did he not say our mercato is closed? Didn't he say we won't be selling Vidal and Pogba? If July 15th was the deadline and Barca made an offer, don't you remember we shot it down. That's because we weren't going to sell. Point is, it's not about Beppe. It's about the outlook of the club. I would totally understand this move if we knew Pogba had a future at the club, but he doesn't. And that's the player you should get rid of to start s new cycle. Vidals sale is only going to bring in one AM. Not multiple players like Zizou's sale helped us with (while also accounting for the fact that he wanted out.)That is why I disagree with this move.
We know Pogba has no future here? Who's we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)