Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
i think we were much better after we sold zidane. but then again, i probably wasn't old enough to assess that properly.
It took us 1 season to become a much better club than we were with Zidane from 99 to 2001. Nedved's first year was very mediocore but after that our new generation of stars emerged and we were a much more balanced team, not dependent on one or two players. That was our strength between 2003 and 2006 and like Aus said we had the best squad in the world before Italy decided that it needs to dismantle it. It's a shame we couldn't win any CL's back then.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It took us 1 season to become a much better club than we were with Zidane from 99 to 2001. Nedved's first year was very mediocore but after that our new generation of stars emerged and we were a much more balanced team, not dependent on one or two players. That was our strength between 2003 and 2006 and like Aus said we had the best squad in the world before Italy decided that it needs to dismantle it. It's a shame we couldn't win any CL's back then.
Nah man, we instantly lost our status as a premier club in Europe after we sold Zidane, we struggled to stay relevant in Europe and Serie A, and were on the same level as Ascoli or at best Udinese (according to Zach)

- - - Updated - - -

This is all leading to one thing...

We're gonna sell him for 40M pounds.
You seen Zach's claims about us after we sold Zidane? :lol:

Now i know what you mean when you say this guy talks complete bullshit all the time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You seen Zach's claims about us after we sold Zidane? :lol:

Now i know what you mean when you say this guy talks complete bullshit all the time.
I did. Not only that he's wrong, but I think we actually got better. Of course I don't think this will be the case if we'll sell Vidal right now, but this is it with him. To try and prove a point, he exaggerate the shit out of his argument until it falls to pieces.

He's a tool.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I did. Not only that he's wrong, but I think we actually got better. Of course I don't think this will be the case if we'll sell Vidal right now, but this is it with him. To try and prove a point, he exaggerate the shit out of his argument until it falls to pieces.

He's a tool.
Yeah that is the things. The lengths he goes to, to try and make himself think he is right. He is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)