Arturo Vidal (34 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
problem is manu does have money to buy. and with them being desperate for reinforments, and the need to prove to other players they are a competitive club, they could bid that much for him.

i think and offer of 65m plus nani would be good. we should take such an offer
Well, €65m + Nani is roughly about 75-80m and Juve would obviously consider it, but won't happen, you Canadian Tire store manager.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
difference between 'tuz and red cafe is that when we get bad news about a player we go into a complete meltdown but when red cafe get bad news they get even more encouraged.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I literally go to work, get home eight hours later, and this thread is an additional 10 pages of bullshit.

Every day for the last week or two.

Vidal is not going to some provincial club from England. End of story.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did we lose our reputation when we sold Zidane?
yeah. Before we were top 3 in the world, best team of the past decade.

after that, we were "behind real madrid".

Not to mention if we had stock value, it would have dropped and never reached that level again

- - - Updated - - -

Lets face it. When Zidane went away, juventus stopped beeing a candidate for "best team of the world" ever since

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
zidane was a ballon d'or winner, and the best player the world had ever seen. cl fame, world cup fae, euro fame.

vidal is just a good player, and no where near vidal's level. let's not exagerrate

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah. Before we were top 3 in the world, best team of the past decade.

after that, we were "behind real madrid".

Not to mention if we had stock value, it would have dropped and never reached that level again

- - - Updated - - -

Lets face it. When Zidane went away, juventus stopped beeing a candidate for "best team of the world" ever since
Bullshit.

We nearly (and should have) won a CL only a couple of years after selling him. We acquired a more star studded team after his sale. We built the best team in Europe (along with Milan) from his sale, and before Calciopoli, easily had the strongest starting lineup in the CL. What are you talking about Zach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)