Arturo Vidal (46 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
On a sidenote, some random Juve fan on facebook just seriously thought that Vidal to United for 25 million was a done deal due to this thread :lol:

He even mentioned 50% of the fee going to Colo Colo and Leverkusen, and his children being enrolled in Machester schools :D
Link?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its funny, because their chances of signing Vidal is almost the same chancez we have to sign di maria.

Zero to none.

The only way of Vidal leaving us would be iff personally Agnelli and Conte say to his face "GTFO".... otherwise he is not going anywhere

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Vidal has told his agent/bro he doesn't want a Juve exit now or after his extension is over in 2017. He intends to stay as long as Conte stays

Rai sport news
Now that you cousin has confirmed it I will finally get some sleep. Last few days I have spend in terrible anxiety, restless and on the verge of breakdown.

- - - Updated - - -

But use did sell zidane. Whats to say real or utd won't bid that sort of money for Vidal?
Do you have means to send a cheeky bid of 80-90m, as that is what our mgt might ask for Vidal. Juve were never a selling clubs and certainly isn't becoming one now, in situation when we're building a team for serious CL challenge.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how they say shit like "Juve would bite our hands off if we offered them £40m"

They really do think that just because were a Serie A club, we'll sell our top players straight away without putting up a fight. Absolutely and hopelessly deluded clowns. As others have mentioned in this thread, we've never had a history of selling our top players, with the exception of Zidane - who was nearly 30 and who had always expressed a clear interest in wanting to play for Real Madrid at some point (and it was a world record fee which made it a no brainer to sell)

The only way I can see the club tempted to sell him would be it they came in with an offer over €70m. They would be stupid not to consider it, but we know it won't happen anyway.

It's not that I particularly hate Man United fans, I just really get irritated by the unchecked arrogance of EPL fans in general. One of the main reasons I love watching them when they fail.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
problem is manu does have money to buy. and with them being desperate for reinforments, and the need to prove to other players they are a competitive club, they could bid that much for him.

i think and offer of 65m plus nani would be good. we should take such an offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)