Arturo Vidal (41 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
1. I love Vidals and Pogbas haircuts.
2. I think Pogba is competing for pirlos position
3. vidal said he loves it in turin. they offered 50 mille, so thats more than the buy out clause, and that means its completley vidals decision where he plays.
What in the name of all that's holy are you on about?

Vidal doesn't have a buy out clause.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Best thing is juventus stay strong and dont sell Vidal whatever real is going to offer. They did the same business 4 years ago with bayern aswell, they wanted ribery in that time and offered about 50 Mios. Euro but bayern didn't sell and TODAY 4 years later I can say it was the best decision bayern ever made, bayern won the CL with ribery, real won nothing. Juventus is not a selling club, I think it's important to show clubs like real or oil clubs you cant play those dirty games with us, and to be honest 50 Mios, euro for vidal is shit worth, you need to replace him, which is today almost impossible with all those oil clubs and inflation on the transermarket, and you barely find any good players like vidal on his position today... so juventus should refuse any offer from real and keep vidal then win the CL with him and give a fuck about Real.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well he's been playing for 6-7 years here so it's natural that he's more familiar with tactics in Italy. Add to that he came from our ranks so even more of a reason. But what was evident at the end of the recently finished season is that Conte was trying to find place for Pogba. Young man improved tremendously over the course of the year and he became more confident. Marchiso was the one who had to be moved from his position. Yet again. His fans will say Marchisio's versatility was the reason but he still haven't played to his best there. In fact anywhere where he played except for CM role he was our weak link. Pogba on the other hand as much as he has still to learn and I don't think he should be guaranteed starter nor will that be the case, atm offers more than him. Now it will be interesting to see will Conte reinstate Marchisio back to his role or will he keep Pogba there. I wouldn't be surprised if the latter scenario comes to fruition. Whatever happens I hope there will be no fan wars like the ones we witnessed recently when someones favorite player gets benched.
I am very excited about the prospect of Pogba, and he will rise very high, but currently, he's offcourse behind marchisio. i think at the end conte was trying out a new kinda formation since we had the scudetto anyway.

This is so important guys, Pogba CANNOT have the stress of the starter position. Having him on the bench, but playing often is ideal for a youngster to develop.
SO offcourse, we tell marchisio buyers the fuck off. We need marchisio starting, he's actually still better currently, but its also better for pogba's development

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best thing is juventus stay strong and dont sell Vidal whatever real is going to offer. They did the same business 4 years ago with bayern aswell, they wanted ribery in that time and offered about 50 Mios. Euro but bayern didn't sell and TODAY 4 years later I can say it was the best decision bayern ever made, bayern won the CL with ribery, real won nothing. Juventus is not a selling club, I think it's important to show clubs like real or oil clubs you cant play those dirty games with us, and to be honest 50 Mios, euro for vidal is shit worth, you need to replace him, which is today almost impossible with all those oil clubs and inflation on the transermarket, and you barely find any good players like vidal on his position today... so juventus should refuse any offer from real and keep vidal then win the CL with him and give a fuck about Real.
:agree:

We don't sell our stars. That's for small clubs like ArseAnal and the Milanese phaggot clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)