Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
di maria / contreao + 25m / both players swap with vidal
lets sell the best cmd in the world, for 1 position we got covered (lwb) and one position we arent using (rw)

Whilst having no one to back it up.
Dont give me pogba bullshit. vidal is a completely diffrent player and the best in the world at his position. Pogba competes with pirlo/marchisio, and will become better then the latter within two years, but not yet

Selling vidal is a huge weakness, that isent covered by the two you mention

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pogba was average while playing both Pirlo's and Marchisio's position and his best games were when he played Vidal's position. It's still too early to tell though. Just sayin' :D
We are trying to strengthen our squad and as long as Vidal is happy here (he's elated by the look of things) we won't even consider selling him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Average Pogba is still better than average Marchisio. :D

As for Vidal there would be no sense in selling our best and probably the most complete mid atm in the world. Future captain is staying.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Average Pogba is still better than average Marchisio. :D

As for Vidal there would be no sense in selling our best and probably the most complete mid atm in the world. Future captain is staying.
Marchisio is still quite a bit better then pogba, because of tactical and organisational reasons.

Pogba, is at a phase were many young flairfull midfielders go trough. They are defensively offcourse less, but they have that special something for the attack, that everyone sees. wich is why he is an excellent sub

Jul 20, 2012
Pogba was average while playing both Pirlo's and Marchisio's position and his best games were when he played Vidal's position. It's still too early to tell though. Just sayin' :D
We are trying to strengthen our squad and as long as Vidal is happy here (he's elated by the look of things) we won't even consider selling him.
Truth

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio is still quite a bit better then pogba, because of tactical and organisational reasons.

Pogba, is at a phase were many young flairfull midfielders go trough. They are defensively offcourse less, but they have that special something for the attack, that everyone sees. wich is why he is an excellent sub
Good

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Well he's been playing for 6-7 years here so it's natural that he's more familiar with tactics in Italy. Add to that he came from our ranks so even more of a reason. But what was evident at the end of the recently finished season is that Conte was trying to find place for Pogba. Young man improved tremendously over the course of the year and he became more confident. Marchiso was the one who had to be moved from his position. Yet again. His fans will say Marchisio's versatility was the reason but he still haven't played to his best there. In fact anywhere where he played except for CM role he was our weak link. Pogba on the other hand as much as he has still to learn and I don't think he should be guaranteed starter nor will that be the case, atm offers more than him. Now it will be interesting to see will Conte reinstate Marchisio back to his role or will he keep Pogba there. I wouldn't be surprised if the latter scenario comes to fruition. Whatever happens I hope there will be no fan wars like the ones we witnessed recently when someones favorite player gets benched.

kairobo

May 29, 2013
1. I love Vidals and Pogbas haircuts.
2. I think Pogba is competing for pirlos position
3. vidal said he loves it in turin. they offered 50 mille, so thats more than the buy out clause, and that means its completley vidals decision where he plays.or isnt it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)