Arturo Vidal (43 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
rumour has it that Real Madrid is offering 50 million bucks for Vidal now.

source: transfermarkt.de, kicker.de, and others
bring out the balls, and call them on their bullshit

"first you deny us a good deal for higuain, and now you want us to be reasonable about vidal ? fuck off"
then in the press "the relations between madrid and juventus are good"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2 years ago, this offer would be very tempting because with that money we would have been able to buy aguero and reinforce the team in other parts.....

but right now.. looking at the sportive side of things (not economical).... what can we seriously improve with that money? to the point of compensating the loss of our Mr Juventus right now. I think no one.

We will end up with 50 bugs and no one to buy who can replace him.

If our aim is to reinforce the team, selling vidal even for stupid money is not going to bring us the CL.

For 50 millions... the only upgrade available would be to buy him back LOL

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Mannnnnnnn I pray we play Madrid in the CL this year, and Vidal destroys the entire team :tuttosport: Seeing the whole bernabeu get pissed as vidal scores a hat-trick :vidal:

Jul 20, 2012
The sale of Vidal would only make sense like said before , if we needed reinforcements. We dont and we arent a selling club. If we had targets or if there was someone who would improve out team even more then vidal fine but no one can replace him. Therefore it is a dumb idea

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
even if 50 million is good money, other clubs will know we have that and will inflate the price of their players.

suddenly hernanes would cost 30 million instead of 20

lamela 40 instead of 30...etc.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
if vidal has another stellar season, i am afraid we would have to sell coz the oil clubs will be throwing mad wages his way
I believe Madrid would be the only possible threat. The Oil Clubs will only be able to throw cash his way, and I doubt that'll be enough, he probably wants titles, CLs etc.
Especially if we (by the grace of God) manage to win the CL next season I can't see him leave for a very long time. Maybe Pogba having won it all too early a la Balotelli, would be tempted to leave to the likes of PSG.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if vidal has another stellar season, i am afraid we would have to sell coz the oil clubs will be throwing mad wages his way

whats to say we wont try to match what they offer?

they arent going to offer ronaldo, messi or zlatan style wages because he doesnt have the world wide image popularity to justify it (yet)

so most i can see is them offering him 6-7 million for now. juventus can match that. this isnt 2006 where buffon is your best player. vidal argubally is so i can see juve making an exception for him

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I believe Madrid would be the only possible threat. The Oil Clubs will only be able to throw cash his way, and I doubt that'll be enough, he probably wants titles, CLs etc.
Especially if we (by the grace of God) manage to win the CL next season I can't see him leave for a very long time. Maybe Pogba having won it all too early a la Balotelli, would be tempted to leave to the likes of PSG.
whats to say we wont try to match what they offer?

they arent going to offer ronaldo, messi or zlatan style wages because he doesnt have the world wide image popularity to justify it (yet)

so most i can see is them offering him 6-7 million for now. juventus can match that. this isnt 2006 where buffon is your best player. vidal argubally is so i can see juve making an exception for him

monaco/psg can easily offer him 9m without blinking, and fresh psg can be considered a contender based on how they did last year and their summer reinforcement, even with a muppet like blanc

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I doubt they will be as relevant as last year in the CL, I believe Ancelotti was a big factor of their success in the CL last year. But we will see what happens, hopefully all will be blessed and we'll get that trophy we've all been fiending for asap.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if vidal wants to move....vidal should move to barca once xavi retires

he would be watsed in madrid. in barca they would appreciate and use his skills.

of course ni would rather he staty here forvever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)