Arturo Vidal (49 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Problem is, how long can we keep those teams at bay? If Vidal keeps going like this we'd have to offer him something around 7m a year in wages at least in order for him to stay. And since we don't want to be considered a selling club(something Marotta and Agnelli really seem to value), this will be necessary. You don't want to send out the message that Juventus is club that can't hold on to its best players because future big players would just leave and never be content with being in Juventus. Just look at big teams like Arsenal, Milan and Inter who couldn't hold on to their big names and are now not as attractive as they were a few years back.

What is the point of having one of the best players in the world in their position if you're just going to end up selling him ala small team like Napoli? We have ambitions which means quality > money.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you offer vidal as much money as you can.

if he wants to move, then thats that. nothing you can do.

stop worrying about things you cant control. football players come and go

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

That is true. Also I'd love to see what Marotta could do with 50m+ just like Moggi did 12 years ago.

Mar 30, 2006
That is true. Also I'd love to see what Marotta could do with 50m+ just like Moggi did 12 years ago.
Martinez (12m)
Krasic (15m)
Matri (18m)
1/2Giovinco (11m)
Quag (15m)

71 million Euros lol..

Marotta is amazing but it is best if we keep him doing the Tevez for 10 million and Llorente, Pogba and Pirlo for free, rather than give him any actual money. We could have saved alot of money and just bought Falcao or Neymar lol

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Martinez (12m)
Krasic (15m)
Matri (18m)
1/2Giovinco (11m)
Quag (15m)

71 million Euros lol..

Marotta is amazing but it is best if we keep him doing the Tevez for 10 million and Llorente, Pogba and Pirlo for free, rather than give him any actual money. We could have saved alot of money and just bought Falcao or Neymar lol
Martinez was a Secco buy, no?

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah sadly it was Beppe. Diego, Melo and Amauri were Secco. But to be fair no big players wanted to join us when we were that bad and not in the CL. I am sure we could do alot better with that money right now. I just wish we paid over the odds on quality back then. If thats what it took we should have done it cuz at least if u blow 40 million on a guy like Aguero you know what you get.. its much better the spending 40 million on 3 decent players hoping they will perform better then they have ever performed in their lives. Thats kinda a foolish approach which we have hopefully seen the last of.

It makes me shiver thinking Jorge 'Malaka' Martinez costs as much as Tevez lol

- - - Updated - - -

50 million is a joke offer. We could easily get 70 million for him in the current market and he shouldn't be sold for less.
Yeah, if it was a team like Arsenal or Milan bidding 50 million it would be realistic considering they are cheapskates. But for Madrid to offer 50 million, that is actually low balling us. They spent 39 million Euro on Illarramendi so I would expect them to offer much more for Vidal after the last few seasons he has had.

Maybe 50 million plus Modric or 80 million euro straight up. Either way though they can F-off. Vidal is the heart of our team and an anomaly in terms of his combined attacking and defensive play. He is like having Makelele for defense and Lampard for goals in one player. I would honestly sell anyone at the club before I sold Vidal.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009

ADL summed it up perfectly, "You can use money to convince a wife to stay with you, but if the wife wants to fuck another man, then she will fuck another man".

Beppe better slap on an €80 million release clause on his left ass cheek when the the oil clubs come calling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)