Arturo Vidal (39 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No two ways about it, Chiellini is the next captain. And rightfully so. I think the only guy who can pull a surprise on that front is Marchisio, who I'm sure will be given Vice Captain duties. Vidal doesn't actually strike me as a captain at all. He seems like a leader in the game, but he doesn't seem to have the inclination to wear the band to lead the team, if for the sake of argument we looked at a non-nationalistic stance, JoJo could've been groomed for the role, coz he seems more inclined for that. I think back to the Juvetalians, Pirlo on the other hand would be really comfortable, but he'd have retired before Buffon.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No two ways about it, Chiellini is the next captain. And rightfully so. I think the only guy who can pull a surprise on that front is Marchisio, who I'm sure will be given Vice Captain duties. Vidal doesn't actually strike me as a captain at all. He seems like a leader in the game, but he doesn't seem to have the inclination to wear the band to lead the team, if for the sake of argument we looked at a non-nationalistic stance, JoJo could've been groomed for the role, coz he seems more inclined for that. I think back to the Juvetalians, Pirlo on the other hand would be really comfortable, but he'd have retired before Buffon.
Easy there Baggio Marchisio still has to retain his place. Captaincy is the least of his worries. The way he played last season it's not far fetched to assume Pogba could be the starter or very close to be one at his expense.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Easy there Baggio Marchisio still has to retain his place. The way he played last season it's not far fetched to assume Pogba could be the starter or very close to be one at his expense.
I think Marchisio has done enough to prove to the club that he is a team player. Don't think this is debatable. I'm a huge fan of Pogba, but I don't see him stay here in the long run, and Claudio is going to be around for the future, all said and done.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think Marchisio has done enough to prove to the club that he is a team player. Don't think this is debatable. I'm a huge fan of Pogba, but I don't see him stay here in the long run, and Claudio is going to be around for the long haul, all said and done.
He had 1 and a half good season. We can go through every season and analyze it but most would agree 2011/12 was his best one. Even though he faded away at the end of it. He was touted as talented and promising mid in his 20ies but haven't fully lived up to expectations. There have been many team players before him but not all of them could be captains.

As for Pogba's stay it's just your hunch. I believe he'll stay for a long time here. That's mine. :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A captain is supposed to be an intelligent leader of men, the example to follow.

Chiellini isnt a leader. In fact, its barzagli's leading capabilities that turned our underperforming backline in the armed brick wall its today

midfield ? naturally pirlo, but he's nearing his end.

Marchisio is light hearted, and not a leader at all, he wont carry the team.

VIdal ? actually, yes. heart of a warrior and domminates.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
:tup:

imo marchisio only has the bloodline going for him and that he is non contriversal off the field.
Vidal is of the bloodline of Tupac Amaru and Pachacuti, it's not a suprise he's a leader and warrior on the pitch.

Pogba is of the bloodline of Shaka Zulu and Sundiaka Keita, Unconquerable "Large" men.

Marchisio is of the bloodline of Joe Pesci.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vidal is of the bloodline of Tupac Amaru and Pachacuti, it's not a suprise he's a leader and warrior on the pitch.

Pogba is of the bloodline of Shaka Zulu and Sundiaka Keita, Unconquerable "Large" men.

Marchisio is of the bloodline of Joe Pesci.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

How the $#@! do you conclude this, good friend?
He shows on his inconsistency he shows it when asked about leaving juve, he shows it when it matters the most.

Vidal showd in that first game against chelsea why he is an epic leader. Turning an impending disaster into sucess.

He needed just one season toc ement himself as a leader,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)