Arturo Vidal (40 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What exactly has he got? Being youth product doesn't automatically mean future armband.

As for being starter that is very doubtful for the next season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Chiellini should be captain after Gigi. I still can't make up my mind who I'd choose between Marchisio and Bonucci for vice-captain though.

Vidal won't be captain here, and that's not because he's not a leader, because he is, but due to the club's policies. He doesn't need an armband to lead his team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bonucci as vice captain is highly unlikely.

Club gave #10 rather easily so I guess policies are changing. Juve is global brand with fans all around the world.
- - - Updated - - -

Who said that? He is a starter and will continue to be one. Pogba is still not matured enough
Sure... You just keep believing that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bonucci as vice captain is highly unlikely.

Club gave #10 rather easily so I guess policies are changing. Juve is global brand with fans all around the world.
- - - Updated - - -

Sure... You just keep believing that.
Easy how? It's fucking Tevez. You're speaking as if they've given it to Jovetic or something.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Easy how? It's fucking Tevez. You're speaking as if they've given it to Jovetic or something.
Never mind the player Tevez just came here and took a number Del Piero has been wearing for the past 17 years. But it was done for greater good. Purely marketing reasons for this decision. I'm not saying same criteria will be applied for captaincy but policies are clearly changing. Juventus understand that only further globalizing this club they can catch up with Spanish and English giants. No room for sentimentality or national pride.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Never mind the player Tevez just came here and took a number Del Piero has been wearing for the past 17 years. But it was done for greater good. Purely marketing reasons for this decision. I'm not saying same criteria will be applied for captaincy but policies are clearly changing. Juventus understand that only further globalizing this club they can catch up with Spanish and English giants. No room for sentimentality or national pride.
Clearly changing. Must have missed something then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, now that I think of it, I wish that Marchisio becomes the next captain, just to watch you feel the buuuuuuurn.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:agree:

I think many people were surprised they gave Tevez the #10 but later on we realized that it was a practical decision purely done for marketing reasons keeping sentiment totally aside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)