Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"In June 2nd there was first contact Vidal-Juve. Mr. Conte said that Vidal is perfect player for Juve and he talked to Arturo many times in last 2 months. Arturo was convinced that Juve are serious and he was in Switzerland to meet Mr. Marotta and Mr. Conte. They find agreement and Vidal asked Bayer to sell to Juve."

;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"In June 2nd there was first contact Vidal-Juve. Mr. Conte said that Vidal is perfect player for Juve and he talked to Arturo many times in last 2 months. Arturo was convinced that Juve are serious and he was in Switzerland to meet Mr. Marotta and Mr. Conte. They find agreement and Vidal asked Bayer to sell to Juve."

;)
Which year will we sign him?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am sure he writes this shit himself, why would he choose him anyway?
Exactly. I wonder why don't I ever get such info but he regularly gets it. He either does know people or he's bullshitting us.
But it won't take long to see if he's telling the truth or he's lying. If we do sign Vidal and it turns out that this "informer" exists, I'm gonna give him 15 points. If not, he goes -15.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Exactly. I wonder why don't I ever get such info but he regularly gets it. He either does know people or he's bullshitting us.
But it won't take long to see if he's telling the truth or he's lying. If we do sign Vidal and it turns out that this "informer" exists, I'm gonna give him 15 points. If not, he goes -15.
sounds good to me

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

;)
We're on for season 2013/14 bitches! :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)