Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Article from a Chilean newspaper (translated)

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/de...a-firmar-en-juventus-quiero-ser-campeon.shtml

Arturo Vidal confirmed his arrival at Juventus in exchange for "13 or 14 million euros." Midfielder Vidal arrived at the Arturo Benitez airport to embark for Italy and there he said its passage "one of the biggest clubs in Europe."

"I'm happy is a big and important step for my career. With 23 years I am old enough to sign one of the biggest clubs in Europe. I am very happy about this new opportunity that is giving me," he said.

On the interest of other clubs in his letter, formed in Colo Colo player said: "There were sick clubs involved. Bayern Munich has always been, but did not want to sell Leverkusen in Germany. With Juve no problems. It is a team again being formed to be a champion and classify international cups, "he said.

Vidal said her qualifications and experience to make a good presentation at the "Vecchia Signora". "For some reason I come to this club. The experience I've had in Germany, I will serve in Italy, because it is similar to the tactical football. I want to be champion in a team that has the respect of every opponent," he said.

The wheel would not discuss their status as star signing. Of course, said "I'll try to contribute more. I want to prove I'm worth the money they are paying. This assures me and my family."

On the money will come to Colo Colo to have 30% of the pass, Vidal hopes "that they can make a team good standard, now with good players to win the title in Chile and fight for freedom," he said. "With the kind sponsorship of Vidal," he said jokingly.

Finally, the now former Bayer Leverkusen would not compare with the experience of Marcelo Salas in Turin. "I'm not thinking about what he did Salas, think about what I can do. I von experience gained in Germany and I know I can do wonderful things with Juventus," he said.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think this is how we finalized Vidal's deal

Lever Mang: So, what's your deal?
Marotta: What's YOUR deal?
Lever Mang: Do you have any offer for us?
Marotta: What's YOUR deal?
Lever Mang: Okay. 8m + 2.5m bonuses
Marotta: Okay..
Lever Mang: Okay what?
Marotta: Okay for what I just heard. I wont complain even though....
Lever Mang: Wait wait, 10m +2.5m bonuses, this way we're both happy
Marotta: Okay.... now I am happy. I have to go, I'll sign these papers tomorrow and send them to you.

Lever Mang: I love this man. Do we have anymore players to sell?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thread closed. Badass devil just gave me his blessing to close this thread and open up a new one.

Many thanks to badass and his informer. I hope this is not the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)