Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Xavi is 31 now, you know that right? Cesc will probably play second fiddle to him next season, but in a year's time he'll probably take his place. Having him play as a rotation player for a year before he becomes a starter for them is not a bad idea. So actually i think, they need Cesc.
I've basically been trying to make this point to justify his transfer to Barça. In addition to Xavi's age, he has a muscle injury which is causing stress on his legs and he'll not be able to play 60 games a season for much longer, so Fabregas is needed from their point of view, before another team steals the opportunity.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I've basically been trying to make this point to justify his transfer to Barça. In addition to Xavi's age, he has a muscle injury which is causing stress on his legs and he'll not be able to play 60 games a season for much longer, so Fabregas is needed from their point of view, before another team steals the opportunity.
And they have that kid Tiago he's very good :(

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
anyways, fuck barca, fuck madrid, fuck chelshit etc... he is ours and thats what matters
:mark:

Fuck Udinese too for selling us Iaq,Pepe and Motta. I hope we kick their ass in the league this time around with the real players we have replacing these 3 dopes.

Anyway would Vidal be considered as one of the 3 champions Marotta promised?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:mark:

Fuck Udinese too for selling us Iaq,Pepe and Motta. I hope we kick their ass in the league this time around with the real players we have replacing these 3 dopes.

Anyway would Vidal be considered as one of the 3 champions Marotta promised?
I don't see any credentials of his that would make him a champion.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Just hope that this doesnt turn out to be a Diego situation.. I mean from Bundesliga, South American, Central Midfielder, and more importantly, informed by Badass.. :D

Having said that, Great job Badass, fingers crossed on everything going smoothly and finally wears the Juve Jersey!

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Diego's role is a lot harder than Vidals. It's not easy to be a playmaker in every league. I'm sure Vidal can run from one box to the other for 90 minutes anywhere on the planet lol. And he'll pop way more assists than Diego ever did without being a playmaker too :p

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
It's his last year on the contract. Ozil went for 15 in his last year, so Vidal for 12 is not a huge genius bargain by Marotta.

Amazing price, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)