Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sorry to disappoint you Alen :D, just checked it, it's not the same IP. Member: MagnificoArturo has Chilean ID. He comes from Chile/is living there.
Chilean IP, as far as I can tell.
Its probably not the guy that sent BD a pm anyway. Alen just checked the last user that registered here and since he had Chile as his location he assumed this was the guy BD was referring to.

If someone really sent BD a pm he would have given his name. I find it hard to believe, that someone new registered to the forum and immediately gave BD "inside info" and even if he did, how does BD know he isn;t a fraud?

All smells of bullshit if you ask me

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Its probably not the guy that sent BD a pm anyway. Alen just checked the last user that registered here and since he had Chile as his location he assumed this was the guy BD was referring to.

If someone really sent BD a pm he would have given his name. I find it hard to believe, that someone new registered to the forum and immediately gave BD "inside info" and even if he did, how does BD know he isn;t a fraud?

ill let alen be the judge of that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Badass, is it that guy?
And why did he choose Badass of all people? I know that Badass is one of the biggest Vidal supporters, but so am I and so was Janna. Why Badass, why not me or Janna?

Lol, fuck this. At this point I don't care if it's true or not. I'm gonna accept it as true and just say: VIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Badass, tell your informer to post here from time to time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

True.

Probably just putting two and two together and getting five.

Much like most of Badass's tranfer rumours.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

That's what I said to myself.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I would say BD is trying to buy guru points. Vidal seems one of the more certain deals. If BD gets it correct, he would be able to claim 2 deals--Diego and Vidal--based on insider info; which is more than the other gurus can say for themselves.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Badass just informed me about something and I want to ask you all not to talk about this newbie anymore. I can't stop you from doing it, but it is seriously important things not to go public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)