Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If Leverkeusen want some money for him and they aren't going to sell him to Bayern, then how do they expect to get him? If we bought him, I seriously doubt that we would sell him to Bayern next season unless we get some decent profit from him, but I doubt that.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
when and where did he say that?
if he really said that, it means there is indeed negotiations going on and he does want to go to Juve.

it says:
Confident man. Are we certain that those Vidal quotes about Juventus are real?
"Voglio la Juve. Spero proprio che la trattativa vada a buon fine". Il messaggio lanciato dall'Argentina dal cileno Arturo Vidal è forte e chiaro. Smentite così anche le parole del suo ex allenatore Heynckes, ora al Bayern Monaco ("Mi seguirà quest'anno o l'anno prossimo"). Il sì di Vidal però non è l'unica notizia positiva in casa Juventus. Ieri infatti i dirigenti bianconeri hanno incontrato l'agente di Michel Bastos, ottenendo le risposte che cercavano. Per l'esterno del Lione ora manca solo l'accordo con il club transalpino.

(Corriere dello Sport)
http://www.calciomercato.com/juventus/juve-vidal-dice-si-e-si-accelera-su-bastos-678891

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
As always, Bayern are just way too full of themselves. It has always been this way and I doubt it will change. Remember how they compared Juventus to the Mafia? Remember how they attempted to steal Diego from us(if only that happened)?

If Vidal really said what has been quoted on the page before, I'm really confident that we will sign him. I also think that he is a top class player and will impress many people who doubt him.

May 22, 2007
"Voglio la Juve. Spero proprio che la trattativa vada a buon fine". Il messaggio lanciato dall'Argentina dal cileno Arturo Vidal è forte e chiaro. Smentite così anche le parole del suo ex allenatore Heynckes, ora al Bayern Monaco ("Mi seguirà quest'anno o l'anno prossimo"). Il sì di Vidal però non è l'unica notizia positiva in casa Juventus. Ieri infatti i dirigenti bianconeri hanno incontrato l'agente di Michel Bastos, ottenendo le risposte che cercavano. Per l'esterno del Lione ora manca solo l'accordo con il club transalpino.

(Corriere dello Sport)
http://www.calciomercato.com/juventus/juve-vidal-dice-si-e-si-accelera-su-bastos-678891
Danke.

As always, Bayern are just way too full of themselves. It has always been this way and I doubt it will change. Remember how they compared Juventus to the Mafia? Remember how they attempted to steal Diego from us(if only that happened)?

If Vidal really said what has been quoted on the page before, I'm really confident that we will sign him. I also think that he is a top class player and will impress many people who doubt him.
I remember the mafia comparison :D They were pretty pissed off about us getting Kovac IIRC.

Yeah, Vidal actually seems like the one player that I'm fairly sure we can get this summer with less difficulty than others, seems to want to move to Italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)