Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Daniel Levy is a cheap bastard, no way Conte gets the players he wants. I think Conte walks away in Summer, pre-season is when he usually leaves.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Daniel Levy is a cheap bastard, no way Conte gets the players he wants. I think Conte walks away in Summer, pre-season is when he usually leaves.
This summer Spurs spent 110m, the summer before that 148m, the summer before that 123m. The only meaningful sales they've made these years are Eriksen, Trippier and Walker. I think Conte will be perfectly content if he has similar resources available to him, he's no Guardiola.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Any details on his deal?

One thing that is undeniable about Conte is that he's made the most of his coaching career. He's secured the bag at every major stop since Juventus. Good on him for never taking his eyes off of the real objective in life.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Daniel Levy is a cheap bastard
cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

- - - Updated - - -

Any details on his deal?

One thing that is undeniable about Conte is that he's made the most of his coaching career. He's secured the bag at every major stop since Juventus. Good on him for never taking his eyes off of the real objective in life.
true that

let the plebs care about idiots kicking a ball :conte:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Other than money, I don’t understand why Conte would want to go to Spurs. Does he really expect to win the EPL in the presence of Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly Newcastle. Perhaps, he was too scared to try Man United, Barcelona etc.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
As much as I hate his usual antics, I think he'll transform this Spurs side like he did with every single team he managed. Hard to picture them winning the EPL soon, but he can raise their game to be in the top 4 for now.

Kane and Son are a perfect duo for Conte complementing each other and have the characteristics Antonio always want from the 2 forwards in his 3-5-2. He'll only need to reinforce in defense and wingbacks.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Good luck mister. This is the biggest challenge of his career thus far.

Club with a history of being losers, star player being forced to stay, going up against insanely wealthy and well equipped competition.

Prediction time. For this season and the next, do you think they'll finish top 4? Do you think they'll win anything?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Other than money, I don’t understand why Conte would want to go to Spurs. Does he really expect to win the EPL in the presence of Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and possibly Newcastle. Perhaps, he was too scared to try Man United, Barcelona etc.
Comfort zone. He finally wanted a no-pressure environment. If he wins the FA Cup, he will be a hero there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)