Antonio Conte (52 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
that welcome interview where he crowns himself as a king of serie a, that started and was the creator of our 9 scudetto cycle and the decided to end it with Inter. Did he forgot to mention that in this years he was also a clown of the champions league. Managing Juve, Chelsea and Inter and getting out of the group only twice in 5 seasons? playing 34 games with a record of 12 W 11D and 11L with a whooping 1.38 point per game? Loosing to a clubs like Roma, Galatasaray, Borussia with Goetze in attack or draws against FC Kopenhaga, Galata, Roma, Slavia Praga, B Mgladbach or Shakthar. The only time he advanced from 1/8 is when he faced fucking Celtic.
Loosing 1/2 final against Benfica, when the final was played at ur stadium.
This guy likes to boast, but imo he really has his whole Europe record to improve, because for a big club he can only be a stop gap to start a cycle, but not to build something.
Right now all we can see is that his successors did better than him - Allegri won more titles and was succesful in Europe, Macini won EURO, Sarri won EL and had better league position that his second seaosn

Jäger

May 2, 2021
With a squad that was 10x better on paper and one of the solid favourites to win from the start. No one expected Conte's EURO side with the likes of Eder and Pelle to beat Belgium, as well as former euro champions Spain, and almost knock out the world champions Germany- which we were unlucky not to on penalties. That alone is an incredible feat

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
With a squad that was 10x better on paper and one of the solid favourites to win from the start. No one expected Conte's EURO side with the likes of Eder and Pelle to beat Belgium, as well as former euro champions Spain, and almost knock out the world champions Germany- which we were unlucky not to on penalties. That alone is an incredible feat
Agree and that's the only invalid argument that u will find in my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Jäger

May 2, 2021

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, that was just one of them that I picked because i couldnt be asked to respond to the rest. Another glaring flaw in your argument for example is his win/loss track record, forgetting that he was also responsible for our only unbeaten run which hadn't been seen in the league for over 38 years- we were only the third club to achieve that. Don't be disingenuous

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Not really, that was just one of them that I picked because i couldnt be asked to respond to the rest. Another glaring flaw in your argument for example is his win/loss track record, forgetting that he was also responsible for our only unbeaten run which hadn't been seen in the league for over 38 years- we were only the third club to achieve that. Don't be disingenuous
This argumentation is strictly related to the European competitions only, dunno why u bring domestic record here, domestically he had great win/loss track, thats with out a doubt, but its not the point of my post. Also he made that record with no european football, which also shows tells something, but yeah its a nice record.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Lol he is bragging that he won the league against a manager who never managed a team before in his life and after spending almost 200 m Euros in two seasons

I hope he fails in every job he takes such an overrated asshole

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This argumentation is strictly related to the European competitions only, dunno why u bring domestic record here, domestically he had great win/loss track, thats with out a doubt, but its not the point of my post. Also he made that record with no european football, which also shows tells something, but yeah its a nice record.
Loves Conte, dislikes Allegri.

Like some of the JJ twitter turds.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Conte/Juve timeline:

- Juventus legend and captain
- not the best of endings, leaves the club
- talks shit about us in Serie B
- comes back as coach and does an incredible job, brings us back
- gets suspended for knowing about match fixing by the FIGC, Juventus supports him and stays with him
- promises to stay for another year
- quits literally on the first day of preseason and leaves us out to dry
- talks shit about players and the club on his way out
- accepts a job with the same people that suspended him earlier
- talks more shit about the club and manager that succeeded him and did a better job than him
- talks some more shit
- accepts a job with the fiercest of enemies who threw us out to Serie B
- shows middle finger to club president

And after all this there are still people who don't despise him with every fiber of their bodies.

He is nothing but a selfish, insecure, opportunistic piece of shit. Fuck him forever and ever

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Conte/Juve timeline:

- gets suspended for knowing about match fixing by the FIGC, Juventus supports him and stays with him
- talks more shit about the club and manager that succeeded him and did a better job than him
- talks some more shit

And after all this there are still people who don't despise him with every fiber of their bodies.

He is nothing but a selfish, insecure, opportunistic piece of shit. Fuck him forever and ever
Imo the good things he did heavily outweigh the bad. I value the blood and sweat he gave to Juve 100x more than I hold a grudge for him saying stupid shit at Arezzo or accepting a job at Inter. The middle finger to Agnelli honestly doesnt bother me at all, whats so bad about that? :D

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What did he say at Arezzo? Don't remember this. Anyway for me he is the biggest turd Juve created, all he has achieved in football is in first place thanks to Juve and this shithead backstabbed us with his behaviour. I'm not saying he shouldn't take inter job, he probably shouldn't but it's up to him to decide, but to act like he did, while he knew Juve fans had a soft spot for him is unacceptable

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Imo the good things he did heavily outweigh the bad. I value the blood and sweat he gave to Juve 100x more than I hold a grudge for him saying stupid shit at Arezzo or accepting a job at Inter. The middle finger to Agnelli honestly doesnt bother me at all, whats so bad about that? :D
No they don't because just one of them is enough to wipe him out completely.

He was never a Juventino, he was always in it for selfish reasons. Wherever he goes and whenever he talks it is just "I did this, I did that", like Beppe and Agnelli did not exist, like he does everything by himself.

He was mad Del Piero got the armband when he was a player, he was petty and forced him out of the club when he became the coach, he talked shit multiple times about us and literally implied we were a dirty team when he got knocked out to Serie C, he shat multiple times on the players and on Max, and he showed a middle finger to the first man of our club. Idc who he is, if anyone else who didn't have a Juve history like he does did just one of those things we would instantly hate him. That he is a supposed Juventino and still did them because he's a scumbag makes it so much worse

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte/Juve timeline:

- talks some more shit

@Fake Melo

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No they don't because just one of them is enough to wipe him out completely.

He was never a Juventino, he was always in it for selfish reasons. Wherever he goes and whenever he talks it is just "I did this, I did that", like Beppe and Agnelli did not exist, like he does everything by himself.

He was mad Del Piero got the armband when he was a player, he was petty and forced him out of the club when he became the coach, he talked shit multiple times about us and literally implied we were a dirty team when he got knocked out to Serie C, he shat multiple times on the players and on Max, and he showed a middle finger to the first man of our club. Idc who he is, if anyone else who didn't have a Juve history like he does did just one of those things we would instantly hate him. That he is a supposed Juventino and still did them because he's a scumbag makes it so much worse
I dont need to consider him a Juventino or a standup person to not hate him. :boh: He's a good coach and his view on football is pretty similar to mine, I wish Juve played with more grinta, hopefully Allegri brings it back.

- - - Updated - - -

What did he say at Arezzo? Don't remember this. Anyway for me he is the biggest turd Juve created, all he has achieved in football is in first place thanks to Juve and this shithead backstabbed us with his behaviour. I'm not saying he shouldn't take inter job, he probably shouldn't but it's up to him to decide, but to act like he did, while he knew Juve fans had a soft spot for him is unacceptable
Lets just say all of his recent comments sound like compliments to Juve compared to his comments when both him and Juve were in B. :D
As for the Inter job - he probably wanted the Juve job, saw Agnelli go with Sarri and went to Inter out of spite. At least thats what was reported around the time that Conte wanted back and Nedved suggested him, but Agnelli considered the bridges burnt and didnt want him back. Same with Beppster, I think he picked the merda job also because of the way Agnelli kicked him out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)