Antonio Conte (81 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
lol of course he'll have offers, he has an incredible record of winning as the underdog. Just take a look at United, since Fergie left they've changed a manger every two seasons and their record in the league since Fergie left has been abysmal for one of the richest clubs in the world, constantly finishing around 65-70 points. Conte also changes teams every 2-3 seasons, but he always wins a league title in those 2-3 seasons. it'd be a painful process for United to get rid of all the lazy players they've accumulated, but I don't think there's a better option for them than Conte.

13/14 64 points
14/15 70 points
15/16 66 points
16/17 69 points
17/18 81 points
18/19 66 points
19/20 66 points
20/21 74 points

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I don’t think Conte at Spurs will work. Their chairman is notoriously cheap.

And this isn’t like his PL win season with Chelsea where Pep and Klopp were still adapting. Or last year with Inter were the clowns at Juve shot themselves in the foot gifting him a straight highway to the scudetto.

He might bring some short term success domestically. But it will end in a usual Conte meltdown. Surprised he didn’t wait for United or even Newcastle with unlimited funds.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

And this isn’t like his PL win season with Chelsea where Pep and Klopp were still adapting. Or last year with Inter were the clowns at Juve shot themselves in the foot gifting him a straight highway to the scudetto.

He might bring some short term success domestically. But it will end in a usual Conte meltdown. Surprised he didn’t wait for United or even Newcastle with unlimited funds.
paratici convinced him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Surely he'll want more legs in that midfield? Skipp should definitely play over one of Ndombele or Lo Celso. Also it wouldn't surprise me if one of Bergwjin or Lucas becomes a rwb ala Moses under him.
I have no idea who Skipp is tbh. Maybe he asks for someone like Ndidi, especially if he plans to play 3421

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Tottenham has 2 league titles (last in 1960/61) and 8 FA Cups (last in 1990/91). If Conte succeeds domestically and wins Spurs the league or even just the FA Cup, it automatically means it has worked. Their last trophy is League Cup in 07/08 and that is barely even a trophy, I bet they celebrate 2nd places and Galliani type trophies all the time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Picking Mourinho then Espirito Santo then Conte is a real change in mentality from Spurs, and so far it has failed spectacularly. Conte will improve them but I doubt it will be for long or enough to appease their fans. And what happens when they inevitably sell Kane, he throws a tantrum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)