Antonio Conte (69 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 31, 2016
Have you seen the numbers of the Romelu Lukaku deal? Not only Chelsea would never agree to this, but I am sure Conte himself would never agree to this outrageous numbers.

I'll quote you from The Times which for me it is the 2nd most reputable source only after BBC.

£75M up front + £15M in bonus related performances (easily reachable as pe The Times) + Rooney on a free. Moreover United have agreed to pay 1/2 of Rooney's salary (£130k per week) for the remainder of his contract (next two seasons) and pay Mino Raiola's fee as well, £12M.

Listen, he'd have been my 1st choice, too, but this numbers are completely crazy and no way Chelsea would have agreed to this. It's basically £87M if you include the agent's fee, that could rise to over £102M. A good centre forward, but is he worth that money? I don't know...

Rumours gathering pace now on Aubameyang after Sky Sport Germany have reported last night that Chelsea are now in for him. Made available at £63M by Dortmund with Milan interested too, ready to offer him £130k per week salary. Would be no problem for Chelsea as they are ready to offer him £200k per week. Belotti the Plan B, Morata only Plan C.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All major reports say Chelsea matched that offer just that they weren't willing to pay the commission United were willing to pay for Raiola. Just because you lost him, now don't pretend as if Chelsea weren't equally insane in willing to pay the asking price.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Have you seen the numbers of the Romelu Lukaku deal? Not only Chelsea would never agree to this, but I am sure Conte himself would never agree to this outrageous numbers.

I'll quote you from The Times which for me it is the 2nd most reputable source only after BBC.

£75M up front + £15M in bonus related performances (easily reachable as pe The Times) + Rooney on a free. Moreover United have agreed to pay 1/2 of Rooney's salary (£130k per week) for the remainder of his contract (next two seasons) and pay Mino Raiola's fee as well, £12M.

Listen, he'd have been my 1st choice, too, but this numbers are completely crazy and no way Chelsea would have agreed to this. It's basically £87M if you include the agent's fee, that could rise to over £102M. A good centre forward, but is he worth that money? I don't know...

Rumours gathering pace now on Aubameyang after Sky Sport Germany have reported last night that Chelsea are now in for him. Made available at £63M by Dortmund with Milan interested too, ready to offer him £130k per week salary. Would be no problem for Chelsea as they are ready to offer him £200k per week. Belotti the Plan B, Morata only Plan C.
Lukaku is dogshit retarded. You dodged a good bullet

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Just wait till Chelsea pay 95mln£ for Belotti

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
A lot of people here forgetting that Conte is just about to get rid of their only proper striker in Diego Costa. That is all on Conte. If they had resolved their indifferences Chelsea wouldnt be in for a striker now, be it Morata, Belotti or Lukaku who joined Man Utd.

- - - Updated - - -

More importantly he kept the players in line. No way would dybala or bonucci get away would any $#@!
Bonucci is a 30 year old player now, not some kid who needs to be babysit.

Technically Bonucci didnt get away with anything tbh. Was sent to stands against Porto in CL. And as a pro player he shouldht start a fight in the dressing room during HT of a CL final. Allegri is supposed to kick him in the nuts every now and then to show who is the boss?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)