Antonio Conte (282 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats why he wont be a top manager for me. Max came here did slightly better in CL with out complaining while he was obsessed with 100 points record so much that we lost chance to win EL in our city. I respected him as a coach but imo he didnt care about club so much. To leave us because of some transfers which were impossible is just childish and I will never accept that.

I just hope we meet his Chelsea in CL and kick their asses with Alex Sandro beign owned by Sturaro as right wing.
From groupstage exit to CL final isnt 'slightly better'

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, you're totally talking out of your ass.
Wait till you see his twitter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I hear some voices from Chelsea fans that they are afraid to loose him if club wont be able to sign his targets (Sandro and Bakayoko suppose). Would be funny if he decides to leave Chelsea because they couldnt fullfill his transfer needs. At this rate only City/PSG from 2-3 years ago would suit him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I hear some voices from Chelsea fans that they are afraid to loose him if club wont be able to sign his targets (Sandro and Bakayoko suppose). Would be funny if he decides to leave Chelsea because they couldnt fullfill his transfer needs. At this rate only City/PSG from 2-3 years ago would suit him.
Don't forget that he's not really settled in London. He's being professional but it's not an idea long-term scenario.

I still see him coming back to Milan or Inter inside the next couple of seasons, once they have established themselves as better sides.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Il Chelsea prova a sperare la Juve per Danilo: pronti 28 milioni

Continua il testa a testa sul mercato tra Juventus e Chelsea. Le due squadre infatti sono pronte a darsi battaglia per Danilo, giocatore in uscita dal Real Madrid che piace molto ai bianconeri. Come spiega il quotidiano Leggo, però se la Juve è arrivata ad offrire 23 milioni per Danilo, il Chelsea è pronto a salire fino a 28 milioni e convincere i blancos alla cessione. Riuscirà Conte a beffare Marotta?

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomer...e-la-juve-per-danilo-pronti-28-milioni-378339

Chelsea has offered 28mln for Danilo according to Leggo
Juve legend :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't forget that he's not really settled in London. He's being professional but it's not an idea long-term scenario.

I still see him coming back to Milan or Inter inside the next couple of seasons, once they have established themselves as better sides.
It would reflect poorly on him if he left now. Clubs want to see at least some sort of loyalty when they hire crazily expensive managers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think so, my point is his front office just like ours got to make moves before it's too late
Personally I'm not too bothered when it happens as long as we get the right players in time for the bulk of pre-season. The market is such a feeding frenzy now, worse every summer, but one or two moves can suddenly shuffle previously unobtainable players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 268)