Antonio Conte (211 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A lot of people here forgetting that Conte is just about to get rid of their only proper striker in Diego Costa. That is all on Conte. If they had resolved their indifferences Chelsea wouldnt be in for a striker now, be it Morata, Belotti or Lukaku who joined Man Utd.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci is a 30 year old player now, not some kid who needs to be babysit.

Technically Bonucci didnt get away with anything tbh. Was sent to stands against Porto in CL. And as a pro player he shouldht start a fight in the dressing room during HT of a CL final. Allegri is supposed to kick him in the nuts every now and then to show who is the boss?
that's the thing, Conte doesn't need to kick anyone in the nuts for people to respect and fear him. Allegri is more similar to Ranieri when it comes to man management, at least from the outside it looks that his regime is a lot more freestyle

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Hope Milan then, wont win CL then.

- - - Updated - - -

that's the thing, Conte doesn't need to kick anyone in the nuts for people to respect and fear him. Allegri is more similar to Ranieri when it comes to man management, at least from the outside it looks that his regime is a lot more freestyle
My point was that people say Allegri is reason we losing Bonucci. Conte is the reason Chelsea is losing Costa and struggle to find replacement.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Funny since head to head say otherwise
Ofc Conte has better h2h , Allegri coached Cagliari,Milan 2 average squads , while Conte coached strongest squad in the league .

I'm not saying Conte is bad , but in my opinion Allegri is better than him :)
Conte did great here , but he used to bitch a lot , got tired of his "10€ bill" , Allegri proved him wrong , unless he wins CHL , i think Allegri is better and more successful coach than Conte .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 194)