Antonio Conte (66 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well said. Juve fans turn on everyone who leaves. Look what happened with Vidal and Pogba. Some people even hate on Morata.
Who the fuck hates Morata? People only hate those 2 for what they said after, no one or few turned on Vidal right after he left, but only after the "finally at a big club" comments. With Pogba it was because of the instagram posts and adidas adds + some didnt like him before for his dabbing and all that shit. Then that holiday comment (though i think people missinterpreted that one). No one hates Tevez, Morata or hates Cuadrado when we thought we lost him

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that loss last night settles the argument once and for all that Conte is a much better tactician than Allegri.
::lol3::

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Vidal was hated and mocked by many here and not few lol. Cast back to the Vidal thread.

Pogba is the only one I hate the most and I can't see why anyone would like him.

Other players the fans didn't turn on include, Pepe, padoin, brazzo, storari, llorente and the list goes on.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Vidal was hated and mocked by many here and not few lol. Cast back to the Vidal thread.

Pogba is the only one I hate the most and I can't see why anyone would like him.

Other players the fans didn't turn on include, Pepe, padoin, brazzo, storari, llorente and the list goes on.

He was hated for the big club comments, not because he left. The hate was on Beppe innitially

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was hated for the big club comments, not because he left. The hate was on Beppe innitially
Oh no, he left as a result of that. The whole big club comments came around that and who was this big club? Bayern. Comments and actions go hand in hand. stop sugar coating it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Oh no, he left as a result of that. The whole big club comments came around that and who was this big club? Bayern. Comments and actions go hand in hand. stop sugar coating it.

So he said i am finally at a big club and then joined Bayern? I think i dont understand what youre trying to say really

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Who cares at what point they hated him? How does that make a difference? Point being people hated him and that's what the original point was.

May 23, 2013
After the 2012 final I was devastated. Just after that final I couldnt see how we should manage to win the thing again.

But the thing with Bayern Munich is that they always manage to bounce back after a big disappointment. We lost the famous 1999 final in the most cruel way as a supporter, then managed to get back on track and win it again in 2001.

Then we went to the final in 2010 with a quite average team (talking in defence), 2012 we were clear favorites and superior to Chelsea but still lost, then finally 2013 we bounced back and won the treple. Its something with the mentality in the club to get back when it hurts the most

Juventus as a club needs to get there, where they are able to bounce back. I know its easier said than done after loosing 5 finals in a row, but .. Bayern lost 3 finals in a row. 1982, 1987 and 1999 and then managed to win it again

Also speaking about Real Madrid im quite sure that they got this winning mentality recently from their 2014 victory. Winning a trophy like they did there just gives so much to a club, but the loser will never get over it which Atletico is a good example of
The fact that you won a treble after pulling a Neverkusen is something to be proud of

- - - Updated - - -

exactly. This time around PLENTY of pundits if not the majority saw us as favorites. We didnt just barely edge barca but were confident and mature in beating them by a good margin (unlike the time we beat Real). The public perception of Juve has definitely improved a lot and our maturity has improved with it too.

I think this season is a massive positive in that regard and I cant wait for next season where wont have to have a transition period for 6 months.
Yup the only worry is that Madrid result may have traumatized the team. Also we cant guarantee that there wont be a transition next season as either one of Bonucci or Dybala (along with others) could be on their way out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who cares at what point they hated him? How does that make a difference? Point being people hated him and that's what the original point was.

Fake Melo said we hate everyone who leaves. Its wrong, which is why i replied to him making stuff up

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The fact that you won a treble after pulling a Neverkusen is something to be proud of

- - - Updated - - -

Yup the only worry is that Madrid result may have traumatized the team. Also we cant guarantee that there wont be a transition next season as either one of Bonucci or Dybala (along with others) could be on their way out.
Yeah, im proud that they came back and won it all the year after.

This video sums it up quite well. "funny" thing is also that our start to the game against Dortmund were very similar to the one Madrid had in the final against you, where they played really well and pressed us with a lot of chances, but the team managed to ride the storm off and bounce back in the game. It just showed how great the mentality on the team was that year, the players stepped up when it really was needed

You need players that lead the others forward in hard situations like the final when conceding. Robben was one of the biggest chokers in finals, but he never gave up really and it paid off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 59)

• Ali