Antonio Conte (63 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2013
Yes Madrid is a bigger and much more wealthy club. I'll repeat that we were twice very close to winning it within 3 years. I dont know why you are blaming this management for the defeats that happened before they ran the club.

Moggi bought the Nedveds, Trezguets, Vieras, Cannavaros and so on to the squad which are of no less stature than what Madrid has now, and yet we didnt win the CL. And his Juve was one of the 3 richest clubs in the world.

I think our management have proved to be amazing for rebuilding this club from the gutter to the extent that losing the CL final is considered a disaster. We didnt lose to minnows we lost to Barca and Madrid when both were in their peak condition. We are not there yet but we are definitely on the right track and really close.
People dont realize we are still the second best team in the world. The only way to improve is to be first, thats a huge step up from even 2015.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You see it with our ex players as well. Any chance they get to shit on them for leaving the mighty Juve and going to peasant clubs like Bayern and Man United.

They are keyboard warriors that is all
. They have a poisonous attitude and lurk in these threads all the time.

I will always regard Conte as more important to Juve than Allegri and be forever grateful for his contribution to us as he laid the foundations for our success here.
Say what you want, but Manchester is a shithole club. No idea why you mention them in one sentence with Bayern.

A player Leaving us for Manchester is laughable, having a player leaving us for Bayern might hurt, but it isn't exactly a bad destination if you wanna win something.

Must have been the Manchester fan in you.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Say what you want, but Manchester is a shithole club. No idea why you mention them in one sentence with Bayern.

A player Leaving us for Manchester is laughable, having a player leaving us for Bayern might hurt, but it isn't exactly a bad destination if you wanna win something.

Must have been the Manchester fan in you.
You are just butt hurt. Get over it

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What a stupid ass comment.

But yeah, Leaving Juventus for a team that finished 7th, 4th, 5th and 6th in the last 4 years is not laughble. You are right. They are on par with us or Bayern.
Remember they won Europa League. Prolly can challenge Real for the Super Cup.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jun 6, 2015
You see it with our ex players as well. Any chance they get to shit on them for leaving the mighty Juve and going to peasant clubs like Bayern and Man United.

They are keyboard warriors that is all.
They have a poisonous attitude and lurk in these threads all the time.

I will always regard Conte as more important to Juve than Allegri and be forever grateful for his contribution to us as he laid the foundations for our success here.
The irony.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I never said that stop saying BS.

Players are not attached to club's they leave get over it
What do you want me to get over ffs?

What are you even talking about?

Any chance they get to shit on them for leaving the mighty Juve and going to peasant clubs like Bayern and Man United
You did make it sound like it was the same to leave Juventus for ManU or Bayern, didn't you?
One team is worldclass, the other has been mediocre for the past 4 years.
If a Juve player leaves for ManU we have every reason to laugh at him.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he try to belittle Ronaldo on Redcafe again?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What do you want me to get over ffs?

What are you even talking about?

You did make it sound like it was the same to leave Juventus for ManU or Bayern, didn't you?
One team is worldclass, the other has been mediocre for the past 4 years.
If a Juve player leaves for ManU we have every reason to laugh at him.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he try to belittle Ronaldo on Redcafe again?
He was happy to go and that's all that matters. You have to respect their decision it's their life

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You see it with our ex players as well. Any chance they get to $#@! on them for leaving the mighty Juve and going to peasant clubs like Bayern and Man United.

They are keyboard warriors that is all. They have a poisonous attitude and lurk in these threads all the time.

Bayern a peasant club? :sergio: :rofl:

Listen I get you might hate Bayern Munich and thats fair enough, but to call them a peasant club is a disgrace. One of the biggest and most winning clubs trough the history, and then call them a peasant club? Wtf

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Bayern a peasant club? :sergio: :rofl:

Listen I get you might hate Bayern Munich and thats fair enough, but to call them a peasant club is a disgrace. One of the biggest and most winning clubs trough the history, and then call them a peasant club? Wtf
I wasn't actually serious with that.

I was just making impersonations of others

Basically anyone that leaves Juve for another club is joining a peasant club

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Tell me, friend, how did you feel after losing a second final? Did you think you'd get there again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
After the 2012 final I was devastated. Just after that final I couldnt see how we should manage to win the thing again.

But the thing with Bayern Munich is that they always manage to bounce back after a big disappointment. We lost the famous 1999 final in the most cruel way as a supporter, then managed to get back on track and win it again in 2001.

Then we went to the final in 2010 with a quite average team (talking in defence), 2012 we were clear favorites and superior to Chelsea but still lost, then finally 2013 we bounced back and won the treple. Its something with the mentality in the club to get back when it hurts the most

Juventus as a club needs to get there, where they are able to bounce back. I know its easier said than done after loosing 5 finals in a row, but .. Bayern lost 3 finals in a row. 1982, 1987 and 1999 and then managed to win it again

Also speaking about Real Madrid im quite sure that they got this winning mentality recently from their 2014 victory. Winning a trophy like they did there just gives so much to a club, but the loser will never get over it which Atletico is a good example of

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
After the 2012 final I was devastated. Just after that final I couldnt see how we should manage to win the thing again.

But the thing with Bayern Munich is that they always manage to bounce back after a big disappointment. We lost the famous 1999 final in the most cruel way as a supporter, then managed to get back on track and win it again in 2001.

Then we went to the final in 2010 with a quite average team (talking in defence), 2012 we were clear favorites and superior to Chelsea but still lost, then finally 2013 we bounced back and won the treple. Its something with the mentality in the club to get back when it hurts the most

Juventus as a club needs to get there, where they are able to bounce back. I know its easier said than done after loosing 5 finals in a row, but .. Bayern lost 3 finals in a row. 1982, 1987 and 1999 and then managed to win it again

Also speaking about Real Madrid im quite sure that they got this winning mentality recently from their 2014 victory. Winning a trophy like they did there just gives so much to a club, but the loser will never get over it which Atletico is a good example of
I hope we can get there again and win in the next 2 years

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Bit rich mate coming from someone with a brutal record playing Champions League finals. I've said it once on this forum and I'll say it again - you are in it to win it. Period. There is no difference between getting knocked off in the group stages and one that loses in the big final. Winner takes it all in the end and gets remembered in the history books. I lost count on how many times the commentators said last night how many Finals your club have lost during the years. I'd rather play three Finals during the course of a history and win them all, than play 30 and lose 28 of those.

Listen I have total admiration for the Juventus fans and I actually enjoy your winning streak in Italy and your rennaisance as a club. Actually cheered for you last night as well as I can't stand Real Madrid. But the hate some of you show towards Conte is borderline ridiculous. If I remember correctly, before he took over at Juventus you were going nowhere as a club and even got knocked out in Europe by fecking Fulham who's now playing Championship football. Total train wreck of a club, Conte built the foundations for what you are now, maybe you should show him the respect he deserves. Allegri came in and found a very stable organisation, financially and footballing wise. He's reached two CL finals and lost both of them - if you think this is a major improvement than maybe nights like the last one fit you better.

Chelsea fans and Juventus ones are similar nowadays when it comes to hating ex managers but things are different because unlike Mourinho, Conte has never said anything to infuriate you. Since going to the rags, Mourinho has constantly spouted shite about our fans and took digs at the playing style and Conte. He's lost a lot of respect amongst the Chelsea fanbase. But Conte's "war" at Juventus was with the board and looking back over the years it was beneficial for you because you've started meaning something on the transfer market since then. When you bid and get a player for 90M you can't be calling yourself irrelevant on the market anymore. For the record, financially, Chelsea operates at higher level than your club, and most of the European clubs, but has never transfered, nor bid, an amount even closer to that.
Well said. Juve fans turn on everyone who leaves. Look what happened with Vidal and Pogba. Some people even hate on Morata.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

How old are? How did u cope from 2003-2009 period?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
People dont realize we are still the second best team in the world. The only way to improve is to be first, thats a huge step up from even 2015.
exactly. This time around PLENTY of pundits if not the majority saw us as favorites. We didnt just barely edge barca but were confident and mature in beating them by a good margin (unlike the time we beat Real). The public perception of Juve has definitely improved a lot and our maturity has improved with it too.

I think this season is a massive positive in that regard and I cant wait for next season where wont have to have a transition period for 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)