Antonio Conte (65 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46,003
    Fake Melo? What did he do?

And how one can hate Pogba but not Vidal is beyond me. Both are ungrateful jerks, at least with one we made a lot of money, and that one wasn't Vidal.
    Totally different.

Both are similar when it comes to being aggressive and a bit arrogant. But Vidal is the type that's literally like that and when he plays he runs his lungs out due to the aggression he has. It's sometimes a winning mentality and a real engine that you need to boost your midfield. He's simply a beast. When Vidal scores I can imagine him saying 'fuck yea we're winning'

Pogba, on the other, is a pussy. One of the cases of low self-confidence in the childhood so he had to boost his ego himself making a big persona out of thin air which resulted an arrogant guy full of himself. It's a different type and you can see that attitude on the pitch and even while walking. Just look how he walks. Like an idiot that's full of himself. He's the type that just wants to look good for the sake of it. When Pogba scores I can imagine him saying 'I'm the best player ever'.

If I had to pick one player to boost our team right it'd defo be Arturo and not Pogba. Also, it's not really his fault we sold him for peanuts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Ffs he never said finally, stop spinning stories, you just got mad coz a journo told you to get mad.
    but he said this

I wanted to take another big step forward in my career. I want to keep developing as a player and win important trophies like the Champions League. I think the best opportunity to do so is with Bayern.

fuck him

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Totally different.

Both are similar when it comes to being aggressive and a bit arrogant. But Vidal is the type that's literally like that and when he plays he runs his lungs out due to the aggression he has. It's sometimes a winning mentality and a real engine that you need to boost your midfield. He's simply a beast. When Vidal scores I can imagine him saying 'fuck yea we're winning'

Pogba, on the other, is a pussy. One of the cases of low self-confidence in the childhood so he had to boost his ego himself making a big persona out of thin air which resulted an arrogant guy full of himself. It's a different type and you can see that attitude on the pitch and even while walking. Just look how he walks. Like an idiot that's full of himself. He's the type that just wants to look good for the sake of it. When Pogba scores I can imagine him saying 'I'm the best player ever'.

If I had to pick one player to boost our team right it'd defo be Arturo and not Pogba. Also, it's not really his fault we sold him for peanuts.
    I definitely prefer Vidal. Pogba obviously has more flair and has more potential but vidal was a warrior and a leader on the pitch. Vidal was eating the grass since day one and was key in our return to the top, second only to Pirlo. Pogba was the icing on the cake but vidal was at the core of the cake that made everything tick.

He was too blunt about his reasons to leave but at least I can see some sense in him leaving to Bayern (he felt he won all he could at Juve and went to a club that was competing regularly for the CL) but going to Manu is just such a bad move on Pogba's part.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    If he felt he had a better shot to win the CL at Bayern then it's a reasonable opinion to have.

Guardiola hype train and Bayern being a powerhouse club gives him a great chance to win it.

He also has Ancelotti there now so he has a good chance of winning it.

He was a bit reckless as well with his drunk behaviour and possibly the management and him both thought it would be best if he moved on anyway.

All I know is we have not replaced him since he left and he is definitely missed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)