Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Conte: “The secret of the success of Italian Coaches abroad is Serie A. Ours may not be the most beautiful League in the world, but it’s certainly the most difficult.

“That’s why whoever wins in Italy can do so all over the world."

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte: “The secret of the success of Italian Coaches abroad is Serie A. Ours may not be the most beautiful League in the world, but it’s certainly the most difficult.

“That’s why whoever wins in Italy can do so all over the world."
Except if the competition is called Champions or Europa League.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I just read his interview on FI, and I think he is preparing a return to Italy this summer. He is starting with all his bullshit avoiding to answer questions and given subtle hint. I will lose all respect for the man if he goes to Inter.
It would fit him perfectly. Can only exced this years results so there will be no real possibility of failure.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How anyone can hate on conte, our ex captain and a key figure to bring us out of the dark ages, I will never know.
You understimate just how unlikeable Conte is. I won't hate him and I remember that he brought us our first scudetti (let's not lie, he was fundamental), but man, he can be a cunt.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You understimate just how unlikeable Conte is. I won't hate him and I remember that he brought us our first scudetti (let's not lie, he was fundamental), but man, he can be a cunt.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Rivals of his in the EPL love him though, so he might not be as unlikeable as some believe

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A legend with bad attitude :tup:

I dont know why people still mix his great achievements with us with how he acts and the thing he does sometimes

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allegri is on course to win his third consecutive Serie A and Coppa Italia double, and a possible treble, so all those lauding Conte for his achievements (and that points record :howler: ) need some perspective.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because when i rate someone i also rate his behaviour and the way he does certain things... not only how many points he gets on a season or how many scudettos he won as a player.

Like i said before, he is a legend indeed... but...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Because when i rate someone i also rate his behaviour and the way he does certain things... not only how many points he gets on a season or how many scudettos he won as a player.

Like i said before, he is a legend indeed... but...
I imagine you don't like the 100 Euro restaurant talk. Maybe the fact that he left us too both of which show he underestimated how far this squad can go. Anything big?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I imagine you don't like the 100 Euro restaurant talk. Maybe the fact that he left us too both of which show he underestimated how far this squad can go. Anything big?
the 2 you mentioned are definitely some of those.

ill add some more:

his constant moaning about lack of quality from our players. Everytime something didnt go his way in europe, he indirectly pointed to a lack of quality and solely because of our lack of quality, when in fact some of his tactics were wonky as we all know. This was inexcusable IMO. He prefeerd to blame others when he also had part in it. I know back then our team wasnt nearly as good as this one in europe... but his duty as a coach should also eb to protect his players. He did this in serie a when somehing went wrong because he was in his comnfort zone.. but in europe...when he was heavy pressed it was a different matter,.

His comments to the emdia regarding our lack of buys was bothering...the discussions he had with the board..he decided to take it to the public and this should not be done.

And before someone comes to say im an ungrateful fake fan....he is a legend and what he did with us on the field is undeniable. But not because of that ill turn a blind eye on all that i mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)