Antonio Conte (69 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would only make some sense if we won something like 6 CL's in a row, which both you and I know, aint happening.

But like every cycle it will eventually come to an end, even our scudetto dominance so lets enjoy it while we can.
I wonder how it would be... from where it will start?. I mean we are pretty strong and getting better.

One guy said this past days that he was eager to see the day the Juventus Italian core retires, because he thinks thats the day this team will start losing its steam.

Could be true.... i mean...this team is so united and focused because there are a very soecial group of players who represent this team from years ago. if they dissapear and we are filled with a bunch of newcomers and foreigners...the identity and captaincy could be lost.

Still i doubt this will happen but is a possibility. The fact is that sooner or later, a team while arise from the ashes and will dethrone us. It will take a major effort and a combination of alot of things tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wonder how it would be... from where it will start?. I mean we are pretty strong and getting better.

One guy said this past days that he was eager to see the day the Juventus Italian core retires, because he thinks thats the day this team will start losing its steam.

Could be true.... i mean...this team is so united and focused because there are a very soecial group of players who represent this team from years ago. if they dissapear and we are filled with a bunch of newcomers and foreigners...the identity and captaincy could be lost.

Still i doubt this will happen but is a possibility. The fact is that sooner or later, a team while arise from the ashes and will dethrone us. It will take a major effort and a combination of alot of things tho.
There are a number of ways

1) farsopoli
2) allegri leaving
3) marotta retiring
4) our core legends retiring
5) paratici lured by psg
6) conte to inter
7) a complacent season
8) agnelli's family feud with him leaving the position

There are probably others but some or of these reasons can contribute to season(s) of failiure.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There are a number of ways

1) farsopoli
2) allegri leaving
3) marotta retiring
4) our core legends retiring
5) paratici lured by psg
6) conte to inter
7) a complacent season
8) agnelli's family feud with him leaving the position

There are probably others but some or of these reasons can contribute to season(s) of failiure.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Valid and terrifying possibilities

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri has surpassed this guy by a country mile as far as coaches go. Until Conte starts succeeding regularly in European competition (as in CL Semi's or better) he's in the second tier.

Allegri has moved into the absolute top tier with what has done in this 3-year stint at Juve.

Doesn't change the fact Conte is an absolute Juventus legend to the degree that Allegri could not match without spending 10+ years here winning multiple CLs, and several more league titles, which is unrealistic to expect in the current football climate.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Allegri has surpassed this guy by a country mile as far as coaches go. Until Conte starts succeeding regularly in European competition (as in CL Semi's or better) he's in the second tier.

Allegri has moved into the absolute top tier with what has done in this 3-year stint at Juve.

Doesn't change the fact Conte is an absolute Juventus legend to the degree that Allegri could not match without spending 10+ years here winning multiple CLs, and several more league titles, which is unrealistic to expect in the current football climate.
Conte was exactly what we needed when we got him and Allegri was exactly what we needed when Conte left.

If I have to say which one was more important to us in their time here hands down it would be Conte.

He built the foundations and gave the team the ruthlessness it lacked to win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)