Antonio Conte (74 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2013
Thats true. Us winning the scudetto was never in doubt and we are used to it now. Should be in the bag by default.

Winning the CL now that would be impressive.
Come on man your a Juventus fan, you should always celebrate our trophies first and foremost. This is going to sound very Conte ish but remember just 7 years back we were 7th in the league and climbing back to our current conditions was a dream.

- - - Updated - - -

And were you surprised?
I know he likes to watch the prem and la liga instead of Juve at times but cmon were all Juventinos right?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Come on man your a Juventus fan, you should always celebrate our trophies first and foremost. This is going to sound very Conte ish but remember just 7 years back we were 7th in the league and climbing back to our current conditions was a dream.

- - - Updated - - -

I know he likes to watch the prem and la liga instead of Juve at times but cmon were all Juventinos right?
I actually have barely watched any games in full so far this season. Barca games were the only ones and maybe something else early on. Didn't watch a single EPL or La Liga game either. I rely on extended highlights now. I work all the time and games come at a shit time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I will never forgive him for bottling the chance at EL trophy in our own stadium.
Now Manchowder United will get an easy international trophy.
I wouldnt underestimate Ajax tbh.

I watched Anderlecht against them. They werent far of a stunt. Ajax is considerably better than anderlecht.

Now there is a good chance they'll fuck up considerably.

But there is also a good chance that ajax wont feel the need to choke on that cock as lavishly as they sometimes do. If ajax play their game well and exploit the billion issues that any non-Conte english team has, they can easily get the result they need.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Conte On mercato:

"Ho sempre chiesto ma difficilmente mi hanno accontentato, da questo punto di vista devo migliorare perché ad altri accontentano ma si impara dall'esperienza del passato"

I have always asked but hardly satisfied me, from this point of view I have to improve because others are satisfied but you learn from the experience of the past

:allegri:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 66)

• Ali