Antonio Conte (54 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
don't think so, cfc roster is paper thing (crazy I know), no back up for moses and alonso is not a starting material himself. They play 2 cms, radja-matic-kante it's an overkill

Oct 31, 2016
Can't see Roma selling Nainggolan in January to be fair. Actually we've had multiple bids rejected last summer and the player himself said he is happy in Rome. Money was good for both the club and the player, but he seems well settled in Rome.

These days we're linked to Atalanta's Kessie (never seen him play), Chicharito Hernandez (apparently placed on the transfer list by Leverkusen, available for 25m) and James Rodriguez.

Plus there is rumours on Arturo Vidal and Alexis Sanchez. Both Chileans. Both in the summer.

Apparently Vidal wants to play in EPL and Conte would not hesitate a minute working with him again. Think it was two weeks ago rumours poped up saying Chelsea will be the first to bid should Bayern allow him to leave in the summer. He'd be 30 come next summer and Bayern would like to introduce the likes of Renato Sanches and Joshua Kimmich into the starting line-up, so they will probably try to get rid of the older players first, Vidal being one of those.

Vidal coming here (should this happen ofc) could be an important factor when trying to negociate a deal for Alexis Sanchez next summer, both being Chileans playing in the NT. Rumour today in England is that Wenger fears that negociations with Alexis Sanchez for a new contract are going nowhere (there is a big gap between Arsenal's offer and Sanchez's demands) and Arsenal have already got in touch with Dortmund for Marco Reus.

My view on Alexis Sanchez's new contract at Arsenal is quite simple - I do not think money is such a big problem. I think it's his desire to win trophies and he's probably figured out that he can't do that at Arsenal. Who can blame him, though? He is too good for that club. If he has his sight set on winning trophies then he must look elsewhere. Arsenal's biggest chance of winning the EPL again is if they invest massively in the next transfer windows. But how can you expect them to do that if they can't even break the 200k per week barrier for their best player? Apparently Sanchez wants something in the region of 250k per week, whereas Arsenal only offer him 180k p/w.

Nike could be another factor, too, as Sanchez is sponsored by Nike and we're switching from Adidas to Nike, too, in the summer. But of course this talk about him getting transfered to another club could all be vanished if he signs a new contract in the next months. Fingers crossed he does not though :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can't see Roma selling Nainggolan in January to be fair. Actually we've had multiple bids rejected last summer and the player himself said he is happy in Rome. Money was good for both the club and the player, but he seems well settled in Rome.

These days we're linked to Atalanta's Kessie (never seen him play), Chicharito Hernandez (apparently placed on the transfer list by Leverkusen, available for 25m) and James Rodriguez.

Plus there is rumours on Arturo Vidal and Alexis Sanchez. Both Chileans. Both in the summer.

Apparently Vidal wants to play in EPL and Conte would not hesitate a minute working with him again. Think it was two weeks ago rumours poped up saying Chelsea will be the first to bid should Bayern allow him to leave in the summer. He'd be 30 come next summer and Bayern would like to introduce the likes of Renato Sanches and Joshua Kimmich into the starting line-up, so they will probably try to get rid of the older players first, Vidal being one of those.

Vidal coming here (should this happen ofc) could be an important factor when trying to negociate a deal for Alexis Sanchez next summer, both being Chileans playing in the NT. Rumour today in England is that Wenger fears that negociations with Alexis Sanchez for a new contract are going nowhere (there is a big gap between Arsenal's offer and Sanchez's demands) and Arsenal have already got in touch with Dortmund for Marco Reus.

My view on Alexis Sanchez's new contract at Arsenal is quite simple - I do not think money is such a big problem. I think it's his desire to win trophies and he's probably figured out that he can't do that at Arsenal. Who can blame him, though? He is too good for that club. If he has his sight set on winning trophies then he must look elsewhere. Arsenal's biggest chance of winning the EPL again is if they invest massively in the next transfer windows. But how can you expect them to do that if they can't even break the 200k per week barrier for their best player? Apparently Sanchez wants something in the region of 250k per week, whereas Arsenal only offer him 180k p/w.

Nike could be another factor, too, as Sanchez is sponsored by Nike and we're switching from Adidas to Nike, too, in the summer. But of course this talk about him getting transfered to another club could all be vanished if he signs a new contract in the next months. Fingers crossed he does not though :D
Wow, sounds like a done dealio

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nainggolan loves Roma and to be fair he's paid well at Roma anyway. But I think he's getting frustrated by the attention all EPL Belgian players are getting and I don't think it's unlikely he'll consider a move.

Oct 31, 2016
Wow, sounds like a done dealio
Wish everything would be that straightforward haha. But it happened before when we've signed Ballack in 2006, the summer we've switched to Adidas, so you never know. He was one of Adidas' most iconic ambassadors, maybe Nike thinks the same and brings Alexis Sanchez as a gift. Can't go empty handed when moving to a new home, can you? Haha.

Nainggolan loves Roma and to be fair he's paid well at Roma anyway. But I think he's getting frustrated by the attention all EPL Belgian players are getting and I don't think it's unlikely he'll consider a move.
There is little to no chance of signing him if you ask me. Not now, not in the summer either. We could not prise him away in August, days after Roma had just been knocked out of Champions League qualifiers, can't see why would he want to leave next summer when they will probably be back to Champions League football again.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why not impressive? They are pretty powerful going forward and pretty tight at the back. They even broke through those who parked the bus completely.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
they are tight at the back, though Tibo still made couple of game changing saves (in palace, wba, sunderland games esp.) even against buses
they are not that powerful going forward, if they are not on the break
still work in progress, it's understandable

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Their big advantage is only playing 1 game a week. They don't look so invincible after the Tottenham defeat so will be interesting to see what kind of form they can have for 2017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 35)