Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
IMO top3 chelsea challengers are city, liverpool and arsenal. City is gonna bet the league. Arsenal always end top 3. Klopp Team is playing in a good level. Chelsea is gonna end 4.

Tot, Manu and everton to EL

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Chelsea is top 4 material ? They can reach top 4 but their squad is worse than main rivals. The best defender is old Terry and injured zouma, one great full back, rest of defence: Ivanovic,Cahill,Alonso,Aina--- now Sunderland material now. Cesc has past it, Oscar has not played great for years. Weak squad

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Chelsea probably still can make top 5 , and its true they have a lot of pussy players in the squad , need major overhaul from Conte .

BPL top 5 my version

City , Liverpool , Arsenal , Tot / Chelsea , Manure

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you think he'll get them there?

Huge failure if he doesn't IMO. Although the most important thing is that Man United miss out on the top 4 and Arsenal don't win the title (lol)
He'll be sacked if he doesn't, no question. He needs to be in with a chance of finishing top 4 or he'll be gone.

I read that Abramovich was willing to put good money in for this summer pending them making the CL, otherwise he's just keeping the status quo.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I hope Chelsea makes the CL but Mourinho, United, Raiola and Pogba fail.
Same here.. I fucking hate United now with that cunt mourinho in it.. If Ferguson was still there I would probably hope they succeed.. But now.. I want them to fail.. Ibra to move on next year and pogba to be branded as failure (and then us getting him back for peanuts :p)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I hope Chelsea makes the CL but Mourinho, United, Raiola and Pogba fail.
Same here.. I fucking hate United now with that cunt mourinho in it.. If Ferguson was still there I would probably hope they succeed.. But now.. I want them to fail.. Ibra to move on next year and pogba to be branded as failure (and then us getting him back for peanuts :p)
:juventus:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think he will easily do top 4, he also has the Jan window to buy some grinta (lich and sturaro for 25 mil pounds each, please.
fixed :D

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp's style is perfect for the EPL. He's already overachieving imo
He has good chances of winning, all he needs to do is maintain consistency. The only sides that are clearly better then them this season are only City and Tottenham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)