Antonio Conte (338 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He quite is, isnt he. Top 4 and look at that team.

Reason i didnt list him originally is that i'm not sure he can keep it up with such inferior selection
I don't know about Liverpool's inferior selection...I'd say they have a better team then Chelsea despite the blues having bigger names. Both their defences are equally shiet however Liverpool has better fullbacks (defensively shite, but contribute a lot more to team play then the aczipuelta and friends), Liverpool's midfield is a lot more cohesive (henderson having season of his life) then Chelsea's, even though Chelsea has waay better players in Matic, Kante, Oscar, Cesc. In attack, Chelsea has the better striker in Costas, however Hazard is shite and Willian is trying. Coutinho, Firmino and Mané are forming quite the partnership and Sturridge has yet to hit his stride yet, once he does they'll be even more dangerous.

Liverpool will be going very far this season, I expect them to finish in top 4 if there are no serious injuries, with a bit of luck I can see them winning it even!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Zach's right, they have inferior selection. But look at their attacking stats and you see it's more due to the style. They haven't been getting lucky, they simply create a lot and that's not just because of the players, it's more due to the system

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach's right, they have inferior selection. But look at their attacking stats and you see it's more due to the style. They haven't been getting lucky, they simply create a lot and that's not just because of the players, it's more due to the system
This, seriously

Money dab United
- Pogdab
- zlatan
- rooney
- martial
- Rashford
- mhki
- Depay
- Mata

City
well i dont need to list all their expensive players, and also Guardiola made it work allready

Arseanal
- Sanchez
- Ramsey
- Ozil
- wallcottt
- Giroud
- Chechhch
- welbeck

Chelsea
- Courtois, fuck it
- Ivanovic
- matic
- Fabregas
- oscar
- hazard
- diego costa
-Willian

but pool ?

Some decent players, nothing outstandig. Yet look at how they are doing.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This, seriously

Money dab United
- Pogdab
- zlatan
- rooney
- martial
- Rashford
- mhki
- Depay
- Mata

City
well i dont need to list all their expensive players, and also Guardiola made it work allready

Arseanal
- Sanchez
- Ramsey
- Ozil
- wallcottt
- Giroud
- Chechhch
- welbeck

Chelsea
- Courtois, fuck it
- Ivanovic
- matic
- Fabregas
- oscar
- hazard
- diego costa
-Willian

but pool ?

I haven't disagreed, I just said they have the better team :D
Chelsea's has the bigger names.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This, seriously

Money dab United
- Pogdab
- zlatan
- rooney
- martial
- Rashford
- mhki
- Depay
- Mata

City

Arseanal
- Sanchez
- Ramsey
- Ozil
- wallcottt
- Giroud
- Chechhch
- welbeck

Chelsea
- Courtois, fuck it
- Ivanovic
- matic
- Fabregas
- oscar
- hazard
- diego costa
-Willian

but pool ?

Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed, those guys are nothing special. Countinho maybe but that's a big maybe. He's far from elite, but a very good player nonetheless.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Selling them short. They are very good players, Mane too. Coutinho has been performing like a top AM for a while so hardly just decent.

It's the rest of the team that's primarily bit light weight, tho he has a decent mix of talent and physical qualities.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How come people are saying Chelsea has an inferior selection of players? Their main starting 11 is just as good as City's and United's. City and United also have new managers, so to be honest Conte has no excuses. IMO anything less than a challenge for the title would be a failure on his part.

Liverpool and Spurs have an inferior squad to Arsenal, and a much more inferior squad than the first 3, IMO if either of Spurs and Pool get into the top four, they would be overachieving.

- - - Updated - - -

Id say all 3 are better than some of the guys you mentioned up there like Oscar, Welbeck, Walcott, Mata, Depay, Rashford, Rooney
They're better than some of the names in there of course. But you should be comparing starting players with starting players.

The front four of the 5 teams:

Arsenal: Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott and Giroud
Utd: Martial, Mata, Rooney and Zlatan
Chelsea: Hazard, Willian, Oscar and D. Costa
City: Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero
Liverpool: Coutinho, Firmino, Mane and Sturridge

Would you not say that Pool's attacking four are a level below the other four?

IMO it's the fact that Klopp is doing a great job with them at the moment that is making them perform better than the other four teams, as individuals they are inferior to the others for the most part.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How come people are saying Chelsea has an inferior selection of players? Their main starting 11 is just as good as City's and United's. City and United also have new managers, so to be honest Conte has no excuses. IMO anything less than a challenge for the title would be a failure on his part.

Liverpool and Spurs have an inferior squad to Arsenal, and a much more inferior squad than the first 3, IMO if either of Spurs and Pool get into the top four, they would be overachieving.

- - - Updated - - -

They're better than some of the names in there of course. But you should be comparing starting players with starting players.

The front four of the 5 teams:

Arsenal: Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott and Giroud
Utd: Martial, Mata, Rooney and Zlatan
Chelsea: Hazard, Willian, Oscar and D. Costa
City: Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero
Liverpool: Coutinho, Firmino, Mane and Sturridge

Would you not say that Pool's attacking four are a level below the other four?

IMO it's the fact that Klopp is doing a great job with them at the moment that is making them perform better than the other four teams, as individuals they are inferior to the others for the most part.
Their back 4 are substantially worse than what city, & utd have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Selling them short. They are very good players, Mane too. Coutinho has been performing like a top AM for a while so hardly just decent.

It's the rest of the team that's primarily bit light weight, tho he has a decent mix of talent and physical qualities.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You cant be seriously suggesting pool has a better selection then City, United, Chelsea or Arsenal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 323)