Antonio Conte (349 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's trying to win Chelsea's fans over (i.e., he's faking it), this is how i see it, hugging them and jumping like a little monkey for a goal against freaking West Ham (his reaction was similar to what he showed after our late goal against Lazio, so go figure). My genuine very first natural reaction to that clip was yuck. And no i'm not a weirdo, to me we weren't a Kaiserslautern that needed a Rehhagel to win something, we were always going to be back on track, so i'm not obsessed with him/i certainly don't like him.
Where is that certainty coming from? Inter and Milan have not come back on track yet. Another Ferrara or DN like season and we would have sunk even further and would have suffered financially even more. Its not like football doesn't have fallen giants. Look at how long Liverpool have been irrelevant and thats with crazy EPL money. It is very likely that any other coach would not have gotten us back on track especially as fast as he did. We became the dominant force in Serie A immediately after hiring him in one hell of a come back.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He is trying to win Chelsea FANS and fake it by behaving and being like he has ALLWAYS been like? That makes no god damn sense. He has been incredibly passionate and emotional guy as a player, as our coach, as Azzurri coach (his celebration vs Belgium was epic lol) and what do you know... He has the same passion in his new job too.

How about not being paranoid butt hurt schmucks and not project fake or phony behaviour to someone who is just being himself?

It's easy to critique when you desperately look for it. Say you don't like him yeah, but don't be blind to his nature, that's just silly.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
It's called when you work so so hard and it starts to pay off, dude invests his all being into it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Conte being flamed for this?

Celebrating and having an emotional moment, when his team scores in 89th minute? Have any of you ever been under the pressure Conte is under in Chelsea? Scoring a late winner would obviously release some of this tension/pressure.

Some of you guys need to get the vibrator out of your pee holes. Holy shit. Forced? As if you can plan that :lol:

"I see dead people"

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's a late winner at home in first game as coach, in season opener, immense pressure relieved. This is basically a buzzer beater shot going in, how is that not a occasion to be joyous?

:tup:

Exactly you got to admire passion in football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a late winner at home in first game as coach, in season opener, immense pressure relieved. This is basically a buzzer beater shot going in, how is that not a occasion to be joyous?

It's ridiculous. Passion is what makes football great. Some coaches are more introverted, like Ancelotti or Lippi, but you can tell they have the same emotions. A guy like Conte has been very extroverted all his life. It's insane to expect that he won't show his joy now. And tbh, why the fuck would you hold it against him?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Conte being flamed for this?

Celebrating and having an emotional moment, when his team scores in 89th minute? Have any of you ever been under the pressure Conte is under in Chelsea? Scoring a late winner would obviously release some of this tension/pressure.

Some of you guys need to get the vibrator out of your pee holes. Holy shit. Forced? As if you can plan that :lol:

"I see dead people"
Mourinho sometimes does it to taunt people or as part of his strategy and then it can be quite annoying. But Conte is just all passion, no way he somehow 'planned' for it.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
@Osman what formation did he use
433 and later 442 when Batman came on

- - - Updated - - -

and big fkn LOL at people being salty over Conte. Quit acting like a teenage girl who who saw her ex boyfriend kiss something else. Some people, haha.

His celebration was genuine and true as always, you can't fake that. He has fire inside, no matter where he works. Get it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman what formation did he use
4-1-4-1. With Kante the DM in front of defence. Tended to look like usual 4-2-3-1 too with Matic closer to Kante centrally then Oscar as the central AM. But it was primarily focused on Kante doing clean up duty far down in front of defence so first goes.

Later usual two man attack with Bstshitcray coming in.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
4-1-4-1. With Kante the DM in front of defence. Tended to look like usual 4-2-3-1 too with Matic closer to Kante centrally then Oscar as the central AM. But it was primarily focused on Kante doing clean up duty far down in front of defence so first goes.

Later usual two man attack with Bstshitcray coming in.

Seemed like a 4-3-3 to me with Matic on the left and Oscar on the right of Kante.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
People who criticize Conte's passion and goal celebrations are those miserable haters who, as expected, ran out of valid reasons to diss the legendary man.

Simply pathetic.
So, because I prefer my coaches to be understated, that makes me a hater and pathetic?

Ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 345)