Antonio Conte (75 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I certainly prefer Conte to autistic type coaches who just take some note from time to time, but it does look a bit over the top, main reason for that is now we.dont share the same passion since its not Juve related. Bet most chelsea fans love every second of this.

We were worse than Keyser lotte btw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I certainly prefer Conte to autistic type coaches who just take some note from time to time, but it does look a bit over the top, main reason for that is now we.dont share the same passion since its not Juve related. Bet most chelsea fans love every second of this.

We were worse than Kaizer lotte btw.
Autistic?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that word have hit some inflation in terms of misuse.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Autistic?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that word have hit some inflation in terms of misuse.
Since youre sensitive about the usage of it, lets go with affectless. In any case I didnt mean it in an offensive way if this is where you going with it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Since youre sensitive about the usage of it, lets go with affectless. In any case I didnt mean it in an offensive way if this is where you going with it.
Being pedantic has little to do with sensitivity, girlfriend.

I'm not American, so I would never be offended by the usage except when it's wrongly used, which it is in this case.

Cheers, someone who've worked with kids with autism for years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I'm not American, so I would never be offended by the usage except when it's wrongly used, which it is in this case.

You know perfectly well why he used that word and what he meant by it. Don't be so annoying man :D.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Cheers, someone who've worked with kids with autism for years
you major in psychology? Oh guuurl

Knowing you got the experience, would you say someone like del busque would have the condition if he was to be diagnosed? Maybe a mild version of it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

everyone should cater the forum to you, ok

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
you major in psychology? Oh guuurl

Knowing you got the experience, would you say someone like del busque would have the condition if he was to be diagnosed? Maybe a mild version of it.
I'm a teacher.

What do you think? Suggesting Del Bosque is very interesting. I assume you put some sort of correlation between introvert and autism spectrum disorder.

You should instead look at Del Bosque team and player management, that, as I recall, is among the best in todays game. Would you say it's typical for ASD to be good at social interaction, recognizing and understand emotions and engage in multiple relationships that needs a strong bond immediately for optimal performance in a national team environment. Creating confidence and trust among your players?

Or perhaps it was his 15-18 years of working with youngsters and developing them, that made you suspicious of him might being someone with an autism disorder?

Actually I think you'll find very few succesful coaches with ASD.

- - - Updated - - -

You know perfectly well why he used that word and what he meant by it. Don't be so annoying man :D.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :howler: People hating on Conte for his passion. Some of you really need to go out more and get a life ffs! The man is all passion and his animated behavior on the touchline is part and parcel of who he is. I prefer Allegri as a coach, but take nothing away from Conte. The man is a winner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)