Antonio Conte (58 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:agree: I want him to destroy Pep especially.
1- Conte
2- Ranieri
3- Mou
4- Klopp
5- Pep
6- Wenger

Thats my ideal scenario. Conte to get the upper hand on all. Ranieri to one up Mou again. Mou to take revenge on Pep. Klopp is a nice guy so above pep. Wenger to get shat on by every good coach there is and finally gets fired. Garcia to take his job and stays at it for 10 years making Fred suicide

May 23, 2013
im finally ready to forget about him leaving us high and dry. Amazing grinta filled coach who helped bring us back to the top :touched: Not as good as EuroMaXXX but almost there. :touched:

Hoping for:
1. Conte
2. Klopp
3. Bilic
4. Wenger
5. Poccetino
6. Guordiola
7. Ranieri
8. Mourinho

Im a big fan of Mourinho but United fans have somehow become even more unbearable this week.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
1- Conte
2- Ranieri
3- Mou
4- Klopp
5- Pep
6- Wenger

Thats my ideal scenario. Conte to get the upper hand on all. Ranieri to one up Mou again. Mou to take revenge on Pep. Klopp is a nice guy so above pep. Wenger to get shat on by every good coach there is and finally gets fired. Garcia to take his job and stays at it for 10 years making Fred suicide
No matter what happens Wenger has second, third or fourth place locked up. You need to shuffle that a bit :D.
Realistically it's going to be between Conte and Pep. I think Mourinho is going to struggle a bit to get his team right this first year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
im finally ready to forget about him leaving us high and dry. Amazing grinta filled coach who helped bring us back to the top :touched: Not as good as EuroMaXXX but almost there. :touched:

Hoping for:
1. Conte
2. Klopp
3. Bilic
4. Wenger
5. Poccetino
6. Guordiola
7. Ranieri
8. Mourinho

Im a big fan of Mourinho but United fans have somehow become even more unbearable this week.
naa, not ready.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I honestly dont see him winning the EPL next season. But he'll surely transform the dead cow that is Chelsea today.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
1- Conte
2- Ranieri
3- Mou
4- Klopp
5- Pep
6- Wenger

Change Mou & Wenger and it's good :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
depends on who else he signs because that Chelsea team is really good, needs just few players to complete it and shape it up the way Conte likes. United with Ibra and Mou, City with Pep and 200M still will be tough to beat, but i believe he can make it

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
depends on who else he signs because that Chelsea team is really good, needs just few players to complete it and shape it up the way Conte likes. United with Ibra and Mou, City with Pep and 200M still will be tough to beat, but i believe he can make it
Who do you think is top quality in that team?

Hazard, Fabregas, Matic and Costa if he can revitalize them. Willian is already good and Courtois is obviously good.

Not convinced of Oscar, Pedro and any of there defenders. No depth at all either. United and City have better squads imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)