Antonio Conte (70 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5318155 said:
Fuckers keep removing me from the threads in which I don't flame, spam, insult anyone, and you wAnt me to change my sig? Maybe these fuckers should stop overusing their possibilities in the first place ? For example - bonucci's thread in which I criticized him, this is fucking bullshit
What's bullshit mate?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5318155 said:
Fuckers keep removing me from the threads in which I don't flame, spam, insult anyone, and you wAnt me to change my sig? Maybe these fuckers should stop overusing their possibilities in the first place ? For example - bonucci's thread in which I criticized him, this is fucking bullshit
There's a mod thread for that, please fix your sig

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His English in the conference wasn't bad actually for a debut. I thought it would be funnier than this, but I'll wait until he gets mad in one of them :D

This one was probably posted earlier, but you can already notice that he talks better than the likes of Ranieri and Pellegrini who spent several years in England:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5318116 said:
[video=twitter;753585199536103424]https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/753585199536103424[/video]
Woah, obvs theres heavy accent and flaws in pronunciation as a foreigner.... but his ideas are expressed pretty clear.

I think players will have no problem to understand him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His English in the conference wasn't bad actually for a debut. I thought it would be funnier than this, but I'll wait until he gets mad in one of them :D

This one was probably posted earlier, but you can already notice that he talks better than the likes of Ranieri and Pellegrini who spent several years in England:

Saw it yesterday. Was heavily impressed.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He will probably be fluent in English after his first year there.

I thought it would be a struggle for him to learn the language but he has surprised me how well he speaks without ever actually living in an English speaking country before.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Loved the boss when he was here, the way we acrimoniously parted left a bitter taste in my mouth, but he'll always be a legend in my book. That 2011 season was just magical and he was a big part of it. He looked happy in those Chelsea interviews, and Im pumped to see him turn this ship around. Wish him the best over in England and may he whip both Mourinho and Pep. Hope we steam roll him in europe tough.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Na it takes time to develop an "i'm too good for you" attitude in a foreign environment.

I like him, but it's pretty hilarious how he keeps bringing up those 7th place finishes at every chance he gets :D

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/753581273134891008?s=09

Conte: 'I don't know if this is the most difficult challenge of my career. Juventus came with two seventh places...'
When they ask him whether this is his most difficult challenge he should naturally bring up his past similar challenges.

God i want him to win epl so bad :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 65)