Antonio Conte (16 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nigga please

Doesnt matter you still need to consistently score, can't win trophies without a bona fide goal threat
Lets be fucking honest here a moment.

We all know Balotelli has alot of talent. We also know he's an idiot for wasting it the past years. But he has all that talent.

All i'm saying is IF, he gets his shit togheter and plays to his level, we'd have a goddamn great forward.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

We all know Balotelli has alot of talent. We also know he's an idiot for wasting it the past years. But he has all that talent.

All i'm saying is IF, he gets his shit togheter and plays to his level, we'd have a goddamn great forward.
will never happen. never ever in this fucking lifetime, not for 2 matches in a row. he's lazy, has bad mentality, and is most probably a mentally ill kid, who rather needs pity and parental attention than tons of millions from a professional sports club like juve.

fortunately beppe is not insane and he'd never consider signing balotelli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
will never happen. never ever in this fucking lifetime, not for 2 matches in a row. he's lazy, has bad mentality, and most probably a mentally ill kid, who rather needs pity and parental attention than tons of millions from a professional sports club like juve.

I'm not talking about signing to juve, i'm talking about playing for the azzurri

Altho the juve treatment could very well be the best possible for him. Since its a good chance it wont be good for us, we wont do it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not talking about signing to juve, i'm talking about playing for the azzurri

Altho the juve treatment could very well be the best possible for him. Since its a good chance it wont be good for us, we wont do it.
sorry, my bad, but it's the same thing basically.

do you remember buffon criticizing anybody else in front of the open public? balotelli is not a team player, not even a grown-up man. his every act screams he's a miseducated kiddo. he needs help first, then he could re-enter a professional environment.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
will never happen. never ever in this fucking lifetime, not for 2 matches in a row. he's lazy, has bad mentality, and is most probably a mentally ill kid, who rather needs pity and parental attention than tons of millions from a professional sports club like juve.

:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

if only Rossi never got injured...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)