Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want to know wh you rate higher too :D
I love me some marchisio
But vidal :tuttosport:
I'd give away pogba and morata to get him back
And that is why you are not allowed anywhere within 1500 miles of Turin

- - - Updated - - -

But if you must know, my argument always was that when they are both at their absolute best, Vidal is better. However, Marchisio is more consistent and is far less of a liability than Vidal was when they were having an off game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And that is why you are not allowed anywhere within 1500 miles of Turin

- - - Updated - - -

But if you must know, my argument always was that when they are both at their absolute best, Vidal is better. However, Marchisio is more consistent and is far less of a liability than Vidal was when they were having an off game.
I can agree with that, the cheesio vs vidal, not the turin bit :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how you wish death upon people as well as their entire family yet you still have it in you to question morality of others
"Questioning the morality" rofl what the fuck are you even going on about? It's obvious that you get annoyed when people insult or make jokes about your butt-buddy Conte, yet Marotta's thread is trashed almost every transfer window and none of the posters are infracted.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"Questioning the morality" rofl what the fuck are you even going on about? It's obvious that you get annoyed when people insult or make jokes about your butt-buddy Conte, yet Marotta's thread is trashed almost every transfer window and none of the posters are infracted.
I was taking about you questioning conte on a human level, as if id care what you of all people think of me

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He is a legend of the club. For the work as a manager, and his exploits as a player.

But he leaves a lot to be desired on a human level.
B_Aus, does it even matter what his human qualities are? Given that he's no longer at the club, why is that relevant? The only thing that we need to be grateful for, is the work that he did. How he combs his hair, or writes his speeches, and pulls out phony words in post match press conferences from wigsters dictionary, isn't something that concerns us. We can all choose to love or hate him, that's not what this is about. Just a little bit of respect and gratitude, is something we all need to be on the same page about really. Nothing else.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Cant agree on that.

On what basis do you think this ?
on the top since forever, not private investor, lots of youth player coming through or go to other german teams. Many players are loyal. Increase incomings etc. Is the best in the world right now and that is a harder job than barca, real or any english club. Nice stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)