Antonio Conte (359 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Is he also a coward making excuses or would that be demonized only if Conte said it?
Conte is not a coward. He has the victim mentality though. Always complaining about the lack of money. Marchisio doesn't complain about the lack of money but the lack of talent. Or maybe Croatia is a filthy rich country and that's why it has so much talented players?

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
It's funny how a lot of people on goal.com say he built Juve and Max is enjoying the squad Conte created. He was a fine coach for us but it was Marotta that created this juve and Conte's juve, no need to say he brought Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Tevez, etc. Anyway I'm grateful to Conte for restoring the winning mentality and I wish him the very best wherever he decides to go.

Hating on this man is not right. We are supposed to be classy like our team is!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's one thing to say: We lack talent.
It's another thing to say: We don't have Italian players in the league, we don't have money, Serie A is behind most competitive leagues.

It's one thing to say: Bayern are favorites.
It's another thing to say: We need several years to compete with them, they have the sources we don't.

It's one thing to say: Some teams are stronger than us.
It's another thing to say: You can't dine with 10 euros in a 5 star restaurant.

And then again it's one thing to suggest the NT players have little more training sessions in between the league matches and accept club's decisions with fairplay.
And it's another to blame Serie A for not arranging training sessions in between the league matches just for Conte's sweet eyes.

Because the likes of Lippi won the World Cup having training sessions every 10 days for the NT squad.
Its one thing to say: I am hungry.
Its another thing to say I am hungry and would love to have pizza. I saw my brother eating pizza and now I want pizza.

Its one thing to say: I am poor
Its another thing to say: I have to make more money. I have rent and bills to pay and the money I make is insufficient to cover my costs.

Its one thing to say: She is hot.
Its another thing to say: She has great boobs and a great ass. You can see how her hips are perfectly curved and her face is very sexy too.

In each of these, the second line is a longer explanation of the first line. What you wrote is the same. Sadly in a post match press conference, a coach has to give a fuller explanation of what he means and not just two word sentences.

Its not like he said anything false either. Juve in 2012 is not what it is now. And even now what he said still rings true. You are insulted because you have the old Juve idea in your head that has been gone since 2006. Money is a major factor in football especially if you will compete with well managed wealthy giants on a consistent basis. It always has and always will.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how a lot of people on goal.com say he built Juve and Max is enjoying the squad Conte created. He was a fine coach for us but it was Marotta that created this juve and Conte's juve, no need to say he brought Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Tevez, etc. Anyway I'm grateful to Conte for restoring the winning mentality and I wish him the very best wherever he decides to go.

Hating on this man is not right. We are supposed to be classy like our team is!
When someone says Conte built it, they don't actually mean that he bought the players. He is the coach and not the transfer director after all. What they do mean is that he got the group to work together very effectively (an area where multiple Juve coaches failed before him and we see our competitors still struggling to do the same), installed a default formation that the team knows really well (3-5-2), improved many individual players (Barzagli, Pirlo, Marchisio, Bonucci for example) and instilled a big team winning mentality in the entire squad.

I do not think that he built this team though. Sure some very important players are still here, as is the winning mentality and the formation but a lot of our squad today never saw Conte. This season's squad is Allegri's and its only natural that he will build on what was already there. If he changed the 2 attackers (one of which is our best player), 1 midfielder and 1 Lb and still doesn't get credit for it then it is impossible for a new coach to ever get credit for his work.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
For me the only thing Conte has said that I really didn't like was how he said his 2012 ban helped him to grow.

That was really transparent and a slap in the face of this club which stood by him through all that bullshit.

Mar 10, 2009
The way he left before the game ended, you would think a Juventus Legend/fan would have wanted to see out Juve win considering the momentum had swung to our favor

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The way he left before the game ended, you would think a Juventus Legend/fan would have wanted to see out Juve win considering the momentum had swung to our favor
He's a fucking waste of a man! Bet you he was rejoicing when we were getting bombed. Then once things turned around he bounced. FUCK HIM!!

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need you, and hope we never see you on our bench. Fucking wasteman

Mar 10, 2009
He's a $#@!ing waste of a man! Bet you he was rejoicing when we were getting bombed. Then once things turned around he bounced. $#@! HIM!!

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need you, and hope we never see you on our bench. $#@!ing wasteman

Disgusting, I don't think anyone could stick up for him after that

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
YouVay is obsessed with Conte. i think he dreams about Conte raping him every night, thats the only explanation.
Seriously though, was barely minutes after we scored and he left!
I don't know what got him going, might be life and what not....still though, best not show up if you wont stay till the end.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't know what got him going, might be life and what not....still though, best not show up if you wont stay till the end.
Maybe he just wanted to pull his car out quickly. You know, like EPL fans.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, that was weird. but i was talking in general, he uses every opportunity to come here talking some shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 355)