Antonio Conte (83 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
yeah, that was weird. but i was talking in general, he uses every opportunity to come here talking some $#@!.
So you're fine when people are insulting Allegri in his thread when we were 2-0 and yet a user who raises a concern that a so called Juve Legend leaves after we just scored and momentum swings in our favour?

And for the record I don't "take every opportunity" when Conte talked about the EPL being the better league etc I didn't comment and thought his comments were his opinion. But today was inexcusable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So you're fine when people are insulting Allegri in his thread when we were 2-0 and yet a user who raises a concern that a so called Juve Legend leaves after we just scored and momentum swings in our favour?

And for the record I don't "take every opportunity" when Conte talked about the EPL being the better league etc I didn't comment and thought his comments were his opinion. But today was inexcusable.
Allegri gives his answers on the pitch, i dont have to defend him against poor attempts of disrepsecting him

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looks like he will become Chelsea's next coach and apparently Chelsea were watching Vidal tonight (surely on Conte's advice).

I don't like the idea of Conte signing for a very rich team. I bet some of the first players he'll ask from Abramovich are now playing for Juve.
Bonucci? Chiellini? Pogba? Marchisio?

I'd give him Lichtsteiner.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Looks like he will become Chelsea's next coach and apparently Chelsea were watching Vidal tonight (surely on Conte's advice).

I don't like the idea of Conte signing for a very rich team. I bet some of the first players he'll ask from Abramovich are now playing for Juve.

He can have Padoin... for €40m.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I don't think any of those players would want to leave other Pogs whose gone regardless of what Conte is up to

he'll probably drop 20mil on Giaccherini though

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seriously though, was barely minutes after we scored and he left!
I don't know what got him going, might be life and what not....still though, best not show up if you wont stay till the end.
How the heck do y'all even know he left? Maybe he had to piss? Are you not allowed back if you go take a piss?

And I'm sure if he did actually leave (hypothetical), and not watch the end of the match, he had a reason for it, that wasn't him pissed about us coming back. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)