Antonio Conte (68 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And we as Juve fans are extremely fortunate that Allegri fell into our laps, although if I had said this 10 months ago I probably would have been banned.

It has worked out for everyone involved. Let it go people.

Although, if things hadn't worked out for us this season, you could only imagine the backlash that this thread would have to endure

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte is a limited coach, tactically naive and incredibly stubborn. Fails to see his mistakes that he keeps repeating again and again.

His biggest strength was being a great motivator but that even backfired on him when he was constantly making our players out to be like they weren't good enough to compete with the best teams out there but in fact it was him who wasn't good enough to beat the teams at that level.

He was holding us back and we moved on to better things now, will always be great full as he helped lay the foundations for us to be successful again when we weren't even sure if we would ever return to winning ways.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think it was stubborness rather than naivity.

He made it pretty clear he didn't think Juve could punch above their weight, but he was not prepared to set the team out in the classic fashion you would expect a team to adopt when facing a theoretically stronger opponent.

He had the disadvantage of not having the pace of Morata to lead counter-attacks, but he still had to be more willing to cede possession and play on the break more.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So people hating Conte now? :lol: And how many have been banned for hating Conde? HOW MANY? You pussies never ban anybody for a good reason, that's for sure!

--

And about Conte.. he will be back someday for sure. :heart:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
being so stubborn with 352 was his ultimate downfall. hope he foxes up and uses other systems with italy too. 4312 would suit italy very well too.
Certainly not. Who would be the front 2. Zaza and Gabbiadini? The attack is shit. Italy has good defenders (apart from one fullback position) and good central midfielders (Pirlo, Verrati, Motta, Marchisio, De Rossi). I imagine a verrati marchisio and De Rossi midfield shouldnt be very bad in the future but sadly none of those is a goal scorer.

Italy is doomed. The only good attacking player remaining is Candreva and that says a lot about the decline in quality.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think it was stubborness rather than naivity.

He made it pretty clear he didn't think Juve could punch above their weight, but he was not prepared to set the team out in the classic fashion you would expect a team to adopt when facing a theoretically stronger opponent.

He had the disadvantage of not having the pace of Morata to lead counter-attacks, but he still had to be more willing to cede possession and play on the break more.
More than naivety, ill say inexperience. He drawed a line before the match....and that line was going to be followed no matter what happened in the game. He was like a tactical robot. On top of that, he never tried other systems to see what he could get. He did once against madrid and unsurprisingly it worked...but never again.

I obs dont hate him, but he is a very annoying person and coach. His moaning outside the fields didnt helped one bit, and of course the 10 euro thing so on. He was not ready yet for the big leagues.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Certainly not. Who would be the front 2. Zaza and Gabbiadini? The attack is $#@!. Italy has good defenders (apart from one fullback position) and good central midfielders (Pirlo, Verrati, Motta, Marchisio, De Rossi). I imagine a verrati marchisio and De Rossi midfield shouldnt be very bad in the future but sadly none of those is a goal scorer.

Italy is doomed. The only good attacking player remaining is Candreva and that says a lot about the decline in quality.
Balotelli Rossi
Vazquez
Marchisio Derossi Veratti
Desciglio Chiellini Bonucci Darmian
Buffon

only if rossi belotelli and desciglio gets back in form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 54)