Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As I was watching the match whenever Lich had the ball and Allegri was in the picture too I couldn't help but remember Conte directing Caceres where to pass the ball which lead to Ronaldo's goal. Allegri never says a word, he just orders them what to do tactically which gives players confidence and less stress.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
people (RonaldDeebo mostly, what a patethic idiot :sergio:) come here after every CL game to ask stupid questions and talk shit about our former coach and captain. what these fools dont realize is that Conte played a huge part in our success and that without him we would probably not be a step away from the final today and that it was him who helped this club progress rapidly, much faster that Agnelli, Marotta and co initially planed. think about that next time you want to disrespect one of the biggest legends of this club you fucking dolts

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
people (RonaldDeebo mostly, what a patethic idiot :sergio:) come here after every CL game to ask stupid questions and talk $#@! about our former coach and captain. what these fools dont realize is that Conte played a huge part in our success and that without him we would probably not be a step away from the final today and that it was him who helped this club progress rapidly, much faster that Agnelli, Marotta and co initially planed. think about that next time you want to disrespect one of the biggest legends of this club you $#@!ing dolts
In Europe? No way, Champions League was too mich and too big for Conte seriously. I am not making it up he said it himself that this team (which is almost the same squad) can't compete in Europe.

In Serie A yes, credits given, but to win a 4th Scudetto you have to also be a master.

Mar 10, 2009
people (RonaldDeebo mostly, what a patethic idiot :sergio:) come here after every CL game to ask stupid questions and talk $#@! about our former coach and captain. what these fools dont realize is that Conte played a huge part in our success and that without him we would probably not be a step away from the final today and that it was him who helped this club progress rapidly, much faster that Agnelli, Marotta and co initially planed. think about that next time you want to disrespect one of the biggest legends of this club you $#@!ing dolts
@X

Pretty sure it's against the rules to insult other users? Am I right?

Anyway for your information, I don't hate Conte, and I appreciate what he's done. But natuarally, he deserves the response he gets. End of the day, he compared Juventus to 10 Euros, and constantly reminded everyone how we're miles everyone else. The point is, Allegri, proved him to be wrong, and this is something that he has to admit in my opinion.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
In Europe? No way, Champions League was too mich and too big for Conte seriously. I am not making it up he said it himself that this team (which is almost the same squad) can't compete in Europe.
@Bianconero_Aus - Remember how we talked about this, after the game in Copenhagen? I was so angry, after watching our second draw live in Copenhagen. Some people here (even mod's) were after me, because of that.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Conte did great and i think he left at the right moment. He didn't feel he could do better. Only his timing was horrible.

He is still a juve legend as player and coach. :heart:

Tonight i bet he was cheering for juve just like all of us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

In Serie A yes, credits given, but to win a 4th Scudetto you have to also be a master.
lets not bring Max into this. this is about Conte. Conte was with this team from the beginning. it was him, along with Marotta and Paratici who created this Juve. he brought the winning mentality back to the club. and yes, in Europe too (except for 1 group stage game last season where he screwed up). after getting out he pushed the team for a EL semifinal, and you could see that the team did want to win. they had winning mentality in those european games. also, this is not the same team as last season (it almost is, but not quite the same). it was Conte who requested for Morata, one of the key players in CL knock out stages this season. this Morata over Llorente last season is an upgrade, not so much quality wise, but he did give us a lot of pace over a static Llorente. he also wanted Iturbe (we got Pereyra instead) which shows you what kind of Juve did he want to have this season (similar to the one we have now)... we will never find out how good or bad Conte would have been with us in CL, he was here for 2 seasons only where he had one good and a bad one. but calling him a failure in Europe based on that and degrading him to Mancini levels of CL performances, when we all witnessed the way we went out last season is ridiculous.

but i agree with people who say we shouldnt talk about Conte (which is my point). he is the past, we have EuroMaxx and he is doing a great job. so why do some people (RonaldDeebo) have to come to this thread after every successful game and ask stupid questions like "were you watching Conte?" or like today "Well?"? thats retarded. people like RonaldDeebo are like spoiled bitches when their boyfriend leaves them. after that they somehow end up with a better guy without even realizing it and they then like to mock their ex on every opportunity they get. thats some pathetic attitude right there RD

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@X

Pretty sure it's against the rules to insult other users? Am I right?

Anyway for your information, I don't hate Conte, and I appreciate what he's done. But natuarally, he deserves the response he gets. End of the day, he compared Juventus to 10 Euros, and constantly reminded everyone how we're miles everyone else. The point is, Allegri, proved him to be wrong, and this is something that he has to admit in my opinion.
youre stupid of you think "Conte talking to the press = Conte and the players actual thinking". but you had a Prandelli avatar before realizing EuroMaxx is amazing (when was it again, after Dortmund or after Monaco?) so im not surprised actually. you think Conte would enter the locker room and say "OK guys, they are Real Madrid, they are 10x better we should just accept that and try not to lose by too much"? then you watch our 2 games against them last season and realize that you actually have no clue what youre talking about.

Mar 10, 2009
youre stupid of you think "Conte talking to the press = Conte and the players actual thinking". but you had a Prandelli avatar before realizing EuroMaxx is amazing (when was it again, after Dortmund or after Monaco?) so im not surprised actually. you think Conte would enter the locker room and say "OK guys, they are Real Madrid, they are 10x better we should just accept that and try not to lose by too much"? then you watch our 2 games against them last season and realize that you actually have no clue what youre talking about.

what's this got to do with anything? I'm merely comparing two managers, our former and our current, I don't see the harm in that. If you're so touchy about Conte then don't come in this thread. You claim I "mocked Conte", and yet my comments are considrably mild compared to some of the others in this thread. I think Conte should be held responsible, just like anyone else for what they say. The fact that he believed that we had no chance to win the CL, and we were so far from the big teams, needs to be addressed, considering how successful we've been under EuroMax.

Remove your tainted fanboy glasses, and you'll realise my comments are perfectly allowed, even if you disagree with them.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Zizi's right.

Conte changed his tone in media after the bayern loss and quag matri shit show, to maybe put some pressure on the board to go out of their comfort zone or perhaps change some ways in market. It's stupid to believe he thought less of his players, most of whom would still worship him, and the core he built himself.
But you're not stupid, youre actually smart enough to know that's the case, but act like a ding dong and bring this up just so you have a reason to troll this thread.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Conte is a great juventino and this will never change. As a player and coach, the man is a legend in every sense of the word.

Yes, it was annoying how he left us. But everything worked out for the best. I think it's time to let the resentment go, people.

Also, after the glorious EuroMaxx era (which hopefully will last for many years to come), I have a feeling he will return some day to coach us again. Don't burn your bridges with this man, peeps.

EuroMaxx is doing great things with Juve this season, but we must not forget that Conte was a huge part of creating the foundation for what's going on right now. Together with The Great Man, he built something extraordinary which EuroMaxx (together with The Great Man) has now taken even a step further. But it's all connected. Conte did his part, too. He will always remain a grand and important chapter in the book about the Juventus renaissance.

Conte is a hothead and passionate, and he made a mistake that summer. But it's no reason to cut ties with him or resent him forever. His past with us should outweigh such mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)